Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Issue 51 – thank you….
  • hilldodger
    Free Member

To Mike Ferrentino, for just about summing up the world of web wise wonkers perfectly in the phrase
    "…some anonymous dickwad who is avoiding his dayjob by spending hours of company time debating the merits of different forks on 29" wheels"
    😆

And to all the stw team for putting together the best issue I've read for quite a while……………..

MisterT

here here! well said that chap….

atlaz
    Free Member

Problem with Mike Ferrentino's article is he admits he loves the hype that gets generated from people who haven't seen, let alone ridden, his bikes, but doesn't like the negative comments from similar people. Can't have it both ways 🙂

higgo
    Free Member

Problem with Mike Ferrentino's article is he admits he loves the hype that gets generated from people who haven't seen, let alone ridden, his bikes, but doesn't like the negative comments from similar people. Can't have it both ways

Out of interest… Mike Ferrentino talks about one bike that's benefitted from pre-ride comment – I assume he means the Tallboy. What I can't work out is which (replacement) model has had criticism from people who haven't ridden it yet. Anyone who knows the Santa Cruz product range better than me know which one he's on about?

It really is just idle curiosity on my behalf. I love my Blur 4X. IMO they've missed a trick by not reworking it but as long as mine still works I won't be replacing it.

tails
    Free Member

driver 8 perhaps, hey mike if ya reading can you make me a 15 or 16 inch seat tube jackel 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Issue 51 – thank you….’ is closed to new replies.