Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Issue 49 Hidden Page
  • Napalm
    Free Member

Go on then, who else has found the hidden page?

It’ll be just after Page 22 and before Page 23. Page 22 ends with Roly just about to get into full flow and actually tell us about the ‘Life of a Courier’. His last words are “The hours I spent staring at my Sidis…” and er nothing.

OK, you lot, how do I access Page 22 1/2 and the rest of this story?

I’m still looking for it and I reckon it’s a bit like Platform 9 3/4 in The Philosophers Stone.

Sir Alan’s search continues.

hora
    Free Member

Happens a few times in mags (including autocar)- article suddenly stops!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I was a bit dissapointed with that article too. It had the ickle ST thingymajig to signify the end of the article, but the article didn’t really say anything about what being a courier was actually like. Maybe it’ll be continued next time?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I’m with you on that one, maybe that was as good as being a courier gets, the build up was more interesting than the job.

franksinatra

it was better than the article about the guy who went to a trail centre with his brother who had dodgy brakes, and then they got a bit cold because it was raining.

Great……

vinnyeh

Roly’s article was a bit odd, wasn’t it. Normally I quite enjoy his ramblings, but this one seemed like it hadn’t been proofread at all- some of the sentences made no sense.

I enjoyed the mag a bit more than some of the recent ones but thought the article quality was a bit patchy- Chipps 100 quid spend was a goody though.

franksinatra

agreed, loved the £100 piece

Napalm
    Free Member

Yep, that one too. I’d never think to take spare pads to a place that’s known to wear them out when it’s wet.

Perhaps, it’s less of a missing Page; more of a missing issue. Issue 49 3/4 anyone to finish off these stories?

rOcKeTdOg

pg 29 is the best page in issue 49

franki
    Free Member

I take it that’s the one with your photo on then Rocketdog? 😛

rOcKeTdOg

shooosh! 8)

chakaping
    Free Member

Roly’s article was a bit odd, wasn’t it. Normally I quite enjoy his ramblings, but this one seemed like it hadn’t been proofread at all- some of the sentences made no sense.

Agreed, looked like it hadn’t been subbed at all. Care to give us an explanation ST editorial staff?

Not read a lot else yet, but really liked the guiding story by Jon Woodhouse. That could have done with being a couple of pages longer.

Let’s have more of that sort of thing and less rambling columns/accounts of tedious endurance events in future please!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Issue 49 Hidden Page’ is closed to new replies.