Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Issue 103
  • mtbfix

Happy memories of riding Dumyat many times whilst at uni. I shall enjoy this article and hark back to being 15kg lighter and a good deal fitter.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Most impressed. Design is seeming sharper. I’d like to see a re-design but the content this issue seems very solid.

Edit. The re-design comment is about the fact that it is possible to just keep tweaking an old design, but now and then it is great to just kick off the restraints and go for it. This issue is great and has made me re-consider my decision to cancel my subs.

metcalt

Is there no subscriber edition for issue 103? My copy has the headlines on the front and seems to be missing the subscriber content in the back.

Still looks good though, looking forward to reading with a brew.

MoreCashThanDash

Subscriber issue landed safely here!

IdleJon

Ooh, this thread reminded me – I unwrapped it and put it on the sofa next to me before I started some work a while ago. Totally forgot it was there. Coffee, walnut whip and issue 103 on the way.

Is there no subscriber edition for issue 103? My copy has the headlines on the front and seems to be missing the subscriber content in the back.

Mine is the normal subs issue with nothing on the cover. You must have got a special one!

sandwicheater

Wife called to say the dog as taking my copy to her bed and may have had a chew 😥

binners

Design is seeming sharper. I’d like to see a re-design but the content this issue seems very solid.

The phrase ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ springs immediately to mind

As a designer myself, I think the clean, understated design is what marks out Singletrack from the generally trying-too-hard, look-at-me nature of the competition. Its beautifully put together.

Mines arrived but I’m forbidding myself from reading it until I’ve got couple of illustrations done. Check me out… experimenting with self-discipline! 😀

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yeah, but as a magazine designer myself I look at opportunity rather history.

chipps

metcalt – you should have the extra section if you’re a subscriber. Our subs folks should be in touch to get you sorted out. Not sure how a newsstand copy got in with the subs copies though, so let me know if anyone else has that issue and we’ll sort them out.

Feedback is always welcome – and goes right to the people who write and design the mag, so keep it coming.

acidchunks

Ah, my first print copy, hopefully it’ll be waiting for me when I get home 🙂

metcalt

@chipps, had an E-mail already and all sorted. Thanks for the response 🙂

chipps

Making the world happy, one reader at a time.
    Might take us a while 😉

acidchunks

No sign of my copy yet. 🙁

tomhoward

Mines arrived but I’m forbidding myself from reading it until I’ve got couple of illustrations done. Check me out… experimenting with self-discipline!

From your post I can tell it’s going well….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Issue 103’ is closed to new replies.