Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Isotonic, vitamin rich low carb recovery drink
  • Kryton57

Really?

Surely the same could be stated for any non alcoholic beer? Or do they add extras to this?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

I guess it could be any, with the right polyphenols? Old news.

I haven’t checked Snopes yet though 🙂

mmannerr

Should be about same for any non-alcoholic lagers except dark ones which often have lots of sugar in them.

beej

Becks Blue is “energy beer” in my house. All the calories must come from carbs, just like energy drink. Gets a bit foamy in the Camelbak though.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I ran a half-marathon in Heidelberg a few years ago. It was unseasonably hot – high twenties. At around 15k – there was a stand run by the local brewery giving out small glasses of alcohol free weissbier. Nicest race drink I’ve ever had. 🙂

Kryton57

Thanks for that link Tracker, thats justified the 5 large ones that when in the Ocado shopping basket, and pre-empts a cold one after tonights intervals session for sure. 🙂

Tracker1972
    Free Member

See, science is all of our friends!

Edit- oh, I checked Snopes and it doesn’t feature, so it might even be true!

Kryton57

Its sure going to make my next “dry” spell easier 😀

kimbers

the best thing is the alkohol-frei weisbiers taste great, unlike others are yuk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Isotonic, vitamin rich low carb recovery drink’ is closed to new replies.