Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Isobaa merino base layers
  • bluebird
    Free Member

Has any had one of their long sleeve base layers form Sportpusuit? Any good?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yes I bought a couple. One with a zip and then just the standard t. Wore the zips one at the weekend and very happy with it.

I had to wash them before use as the smelt a bit funny.

Well worth the money.

bluebird
    Free Member

Gary_M, Thanks, I want them to fit under tight roadie gear. Are they close fitting?

Gary_M
    Free Member

No, not close fitting, more slim fit tshirt like and similar style to howies merino t’s. I got a small and it’s fine as a t shirt style, if you want a tight fit you would need to go down a size.

fifeandy
    Free Member

surely a base layer isn’t a base layer and isn’t doing its job if its not tight fitting?

Gary_M
    Free Member

To be fair they are described as ‘tops’ on the Isobaa website. If you want to use it as a base layer buy a size down, if you want to use as a nice plain warm t shirt then buy the right size. It also says that on the isobaa website.

bluebird
    Free Member

Fingers crossed on sizing. I’ve got a 105cm chest which makes me an XL, but ordered L.

DezB
    Free Member

I got one of the zip ones. Definitely worth the money, but it’s a tad short in the body. Will wear it on it’s own under a jacket mostly. Nice, but not as nice as my Patagonia one.

Just noticed your L over XL… you might find it too short then!

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’m a short arse so didn’t notice any issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Isobaa merino base layers’ is closed to new replies.