Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • ISM saddles; what's your experience?
  • Dogsby

Hi All,

I have a new bike on the way and plan sonme long endurance events this year so am looking for a suitable perch. Bike shop owner (Abbots Ann Cycles, brand new location in Andover and excellent) has suggested an ISM saddle and has one that I can take out on test for a week when the bike arrives.

I would be I interested in folks experience and advice as it seems you have to get the set up just right.

Dogsby

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

I tried one on my road bike and am a convert. I’ve now got a peak on my hard tail which is very hard (perhaps too much for an all dayer) and a 2.0 on the full suss which more comfy. They do take a bit of setting up but follow the videos and you may also need a seat post with more layback. You may need to stick with it for a few weeks as they feel very wrong to start with.

dhrider
    Free Member

I have a demo saddle on my bike at the moment (ISM PM Saddle). I havn’t had a chance to have a proper ride on it yet but 1st impressions seem good.

Just make sure you follow the instructions for fitting as the nose is generally quite short so it means that it will sit much further back than a normal saddle where you may be tempted to push it forward on the rails.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ISM saddles; what's your experience?’ is closed to new replies.