Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Isle of Man group ride!?
  • marcfoy89
    Free Member

Hello I’m am going to the IOM on the 25th-27th and am hiring a bike from Erin’s bike hut on the Saturday, the plan is to do the MBUK port Erin loop. With a detour of the local plantation. If there are any group ride going out Saturday I would gladly join for a spin out.

Thanks Marc.

pipiom
    Free Member

If you contact Misfits (ii) on Facebook (preferable) or the Manx mountain bike club you should get sorted. Nearly always a fairly big group on Saturday, splits into Noobs and experienced riders.

Unfortunately I’m away until the end of the month.

I’ll try and get one if the guys to contact you, but if not, as above.

Enjoy

marcfoy89
    Free Member

Hey pip my number is 07851959518 if you could pass it on to somebody who would be about on the Saturday I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

pipiom
    Free Member

No probs, I should be able to sort something out while I’m away. I’ll be in touch before you come over…..do you want: long distance XC (20-30+miles);or gnarly enduro type stuff; or just a good blast with whatever comes? Just so that I can see who’s out and where they’re going.

marcfoy89
    Free Member

Cool, a good mix of ups and downs will be great, prefer the knarly downs than the ups though haha. Couple of hours should do it.

Thanks Marc.

pipiom
    Free Member

I’ve given Caroline your number (Mad Manx Cow) so you should be fine…..the group will more than likely split fast/slow, go with the fast! The slow can be very slow+ noobs…..give me a shout if you lose contact with them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Isle of Man group ride!?’ is closed to new replies.