Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Island survival
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Crikey … this group of men is going to starve.

The camen should taste good as it should taste like chicken and monk fish. Python should taste like sweet chicken but plenty of long bones.

Drac

I hope they like chicken then.

scaredypants

surely they could’ve netted those birds somehow instead of running about like dicks

chewkw
    Free Member

The fish net should be able to supply them something for daily meal if they know how to use it. 😯

Luckily, it’s a camen and not a small salt water crocodile … salt crocodile will feed on them instead. 😆

acehtn
    Free Member

They could have used the hairdresser’s spectacles to light a fire in 5 mins on the first episode, but chose to spend a very long time rubbing sticks together.

Should have watched Lord of the Flies 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

Yeap, took them nearly a day to start a fire. 😯

Hhmmm … that camen taste good. 😀

If you happen to visit Borneo go to the supermarket and buy some crocodile stake, you will be surprised how good they taste. Don’t over cook it though as it will be chewy.

samuri
    Free Member

A load of blokes doing quite well wouldn’t make good telly.
    I’ve not seen it but the profiles suggest a number of them would actually be quite happy living on a desert island with no facilities. Are they all struggling?

mikey3
    Free Member

I was thinking about salt water crocs when they saw a croc as they were being dropped off at the island,guess there aren’t any there or it would be carnage 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

I am wondering what will be ‘washed up’ on the beach next… tooth brush… fishing net…cans… container load of mars bars….

It is worse than I’m a celebrity, but er.. the wife insists on watching 😳

CountZero

“Any sharks there?”
    “Nah, no sharks. Crocs ate all the sharks”

johndoh
    Free Member

At least they have finally walked further than 200 metres from the camp looking for food etc. only took them a week!

chewkw
    Free Member

I wonder what they have been waiting for by not actively searching for food. 🙄 Take away delivery? 😆

The wash up things I bet have been planted there by Bear … 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Island survival’ is closed to new replies.