Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ISLA bikes HQ great setup shame about the cafe across the way.
  • postierich
    Free Member

After a long drive due to congestion/fog and my slow van we finally got round to visiting Isla bikes just outside Ludlow.Very new premises with assembly line visible and looked like generally happy looking staff.
    Tim was great and sorted us out with a bike which would be ready after lunch,asked for something cheap and plentiful to eat he suggested going back in Ludlow,did not fancy that and ended going to the "cafe" across the way.
    Big mistake £6 for a Ham sandwich and tea leaves instead of teabags wtf.
    ok the bread was cut door stop stylee but for £6.
    Anyway the bike is great even though Immy cannot touch the floor, but all she wants for Xmas is a bike with pedals
    Roll on SSUK so she can kick some ass in the kiddies race

Proud Rich

Burchy1
    Free Member

Really glad IslaBikes have gone from strength to strength. My Dad bought one of her first trailerbike designs for my younger brother about 16 years ago when they were selling them from her shed 😀

richcc
    Free Member

Postierich – you're around Lichfield somewhere aren't you? Just made the same trip a couple of weeks ago to pick up a Rothan for our little lad for Christmas. FWIW I thought the cafe was pretty good – nice big roast beef sarnie for similar price to a regular pub.

postierich
    Free Member

richcc I,m a tight northern git,I always have to have a moan about something! but tea leaves tut!

avdave2

I ordered one for my son over the phone yesterday at 1 o'clock. It arrived at 3 o'clock this afternoon with the off road tyres fitted the bottle cage and bottle and his name on the top tube. 26 hours from order to delivery. I'm impressed.

rOcKeTdOg

isla dropped me going over st kenelms pass at clent….passed me on her way down (i was about half way up then), then passed me again near the top, demoralised, moi?

gwaelod
    Free Member

Bit of a coincidence…I'm going up there this Saturday to pick up a couple of Luaths for my 2 girls.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ISLA bikes HQ great setup shame about the cafe across the way.’ is closed to new replies.