Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 280 total)
  • ISIS threatening Europe.
  • mogrim

So the Politicians and Mainstream Media demonize this year’s hottest new enemy, whilst failing to tell you they trained and armed them in the 1st place… no conspiracy there then

Not really, seeing as that’s been in the press all over the place, and we all know we did in Afghanistan too.

binners

So the Politicians and Mainstream Media demonize this year’s hottest new enemy, whilst failing to tell you they trained and armed them in the 1st place… no conspiracy there then

I know you think that its all a massive conspiracy, involving the CIA, Mossad, and probably Cyril Smith, but it really isn’t. This has all been common knowledge for years. Which you’d know if you got you’re actual news from normal sources,staffed by sane people, instead of David Icke, and some bloke sat in a bunker in Idaho, eating squirrels 🙄

globalti
    Free Member

I’m often struck by the parallels between Islamic fundamentalism and Nazism. The difference was that Nazism glorified the existing religion and didn’t require people to grow beards, dress up in funny nighties and abuse their wives.

scruff9252

This thread lacks pyramidal infographic conveyed “evidence” and talk of the illuminati

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Which you’d know if you got you’re actual news from normal sources,staffed by sane people

Like the Washington Post you mean?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@piemonster, one interesting thing about your map is it shows Gaza in Egypt and West Bank in Jordan as it was before the war after which those countries agreed the land should stay with Israel.

Currently ISIS is more interested in killing other Muslims but will undoubtedly try and attack Israel at some stage, their supporters / returning Jihadists have attacked Jews in Denmark, Belgium and France at the first opportunity.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

OMG…in the second picture…FREE GAZZA! Is the Geordie chappie in trouble again!???

willard

binners – Member
    … a massive conspiracy, involving the CIA, Mossad, and probably Cyril Smith,

Oooh! Sooooo close to bringing in Saville. A bonus point for making it relevant to politics though.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What’s Savile got to do with the Middle East?

Bunch of loons on here and no mistake…

jaaaaaaaaaam
    Free Member

thestabiliser
    Free Member

https://www.savilleconsulting.com/international/middle-east-and-asia/Saudi-Arabia

I daren’t click on the link in case GCHQ rendition me to Millom but I think it closes the loop, THE LOOP OF DEATH!

chewkw
    Free Member

Where are their human rights? 😈

If they reach Israel then that will be the start of nuclear war.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

Bunch of loons on here and no mistake

DaRC_L

I quite like loons, although I think their sound is overused in horror films

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Couple of photos from Bradford I’ve posted before

For balance, I have lived in Bradford for 4.5 years and not seem much in the way of trouble. The young lads from some Pakistani families have a stinking attitude, drive around in their cars ‘n smoke da reefer then shout at people. There’s a huge disaffected youth here, with a very mixed up sense of where they belong.

But who was it that punched me in the face in a darkened street? A gang of little shite white boys.

There’s gits everywhere, Bradford and Chelsea.

The devisive rhetoric coming from the government, lack of investment and the legacy of social isolation left by the exploitative mill owners who shipped loads of foreign workers over here to undermine the pay demands of the local workers, and then dumped and abandoned them – they’re at the heart of the problem.

Yet further proof of the lie of the free unregulated market creating the best conditions, yet further proof of the need for social cohesion, investment in society, the end to the mud-slinging rightwing newspapers bullshit and the need for good wages and unions.

BoardinBob

It’s all a bit “rubber dinghy rapids bro”

footflaps

Yet further proof of the lie of the free unregulated market creating the best conditions, yet further proof of the need for social cohesion, investment in society, the end to the mud-slinging rightwing newspapers bullshit and the need for good wages and unions.

Steady on there, that’s all sounding a bit left wing. We all know that market forces are best, it’s just we haven’t had enough market forces yet. I prescribe a strong dose of even more austerity targeted at those who have least, give it 5 years and just you see, that will soon solve all of society’s problems.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Eeerm,

You got me bang to rights. 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

@gofaster I appreciate what you say and you taking the time to post it, plus I don’t disagree with most of it but the legacy of mill owners is going back a bit and if folk are willing to travel from Eastern Europe to the UK for work it wouldn’t kill someone to move from Bradford either. No amount of Unionisation is going to help with the fundamental issues you mention (IMO of course). I think there is a big issue with second generation immigrants (of all types), the parents understand why they came and how much better it is here but the kids don’t and a portion suffer an identity crises and decide it’s “all the West’s fault”

grum
    Free Member

Is it now time to fully mobilise all available force, go in hard, and just kill them all?

How are you managing to sit at your desk and post with the raging boner you got from writing that?

For balance, I have lived in Bradford for 4.5 years and not seem much in the way of trouble. The young lads from some Pakistani families have a stinking attitude, drive around in their cars ‘n smoke da reefer then shout at people. There’s a huge disaffected youth here, with a very mixed up sense of where they belong.

But who was it that punched me in the face in a darkened street? A gang of little shite white boys.

There’s gits everywhere, Bradford and Chelsea.

The devisive rhetoric coming from the government, lack of investment and the legacy of social isolation left by the exploitative mill owners who shipped loads of foreign workers over here to undermine the pay demands of the local workers, and then dumped and abandoned them – they’re at the heart of the problem.

:applauds:

It is interesting though how a lot of the people going over there seem to be well-educated etc. I work a lot in Asian areas and from what I’ve seen/heard a lot of the young people are very much caught between the essentially quite dull conservative Islamic culture of their parents which frowns on music and art and frivolity, and the western culture of going out and getting pissed and pulling girls etc.

They don’t really feel part of either, and ISIS gives them a bit (or indeed a lot) of excitement and that feeling of being part of something, and having a cause/purpose – however shitty you might think that purpose is.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

and any attack(s) will be carried out by homegrown terrorists again.
    Plenty of what the media refers to as ‘disaffected’ youth out there. The truth is alot more simple- boy doesn’t listen at school, does petty drugs and ends up in prison through every fault of his own. In prison he realises that he can instantly win respect by converting to a hard version of Islam. Suddenly hes a soldier of god and can pretend the drugs/slackness that he created wasn’t his fault but Britain who held him down.

Plenty of those out there.

To be fair on Hora, that’s actually a pretty spot on picture of the types of people that are open to being radicalized. Extremism of any sort is quite often a reaction to your own insecurities and a good way to place blame outside of your own locus of control.

ISIS need to be destroyed, we need UN support though and that won’t happen until there has been a significant attack on the West, China or Russia.

We need to create jobs, improve womens rights and generally create lives worth living in countries such as Iraq, Sudan, Somalia etc if we are ever truly going to tackle issues surrounding terrorism. That will involve aid/development money which will be at the behest of most ukippers on here.

grum
    Free Member

It is, and I’m sure that’s true of many, but significant numbers have been well-educated, never in trouble with the law, not previously shown any signs of radical views etc

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I’d still place a bet that if you put their lives under a microscope you might find similar but less obvious issues.

You are right of course, not every case is going to be the same – I do however think that it is a running theme.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Why haven’t ISIS seen fit to attack Israel?

To quote Yamamoto “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

Israel don’t mess about and Isis don’t have the capacity to fight them.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

But talk of attacking NATO states is by contrast a wise strategy?

Still a bit odd that the basis of ISIS’ ideology comes from close allies and happy go lucky choppers off of hands and heads Saudi Arabia.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

We really have gone through the looking glass when you consider that Iraq is now full of Iranian militias. But this is now apparently a good thing, as they’re on ‘our’ side.

Well they are now. Might not last long, though.

I see the Saudis are hiring 18 more executioners to keep up with demand.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@grum can’t say I am an expert in psychology but I do wonder whether academically bright people can blank out the human impact of the brutality as they have been convinced of the “text book rationalisation”. I am not sure well educated people represent any kind of majority in ISIS but it’s certainly true that a good education doesn’t preclude you from becoming involved. The VICE news videos I posted of the Islamic classes for young women being run in the UK show how calmly people are bring told that killing people is justified.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Is James Murdoch still on the board of VICE news?

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal has sold his share in Newscorp, but does he still have ties to Carlyle Group?

Northwind

jivehoneyjive – Member

Talking of attacking the west is probably a pretty good strategy if you’re ISIS. Actually doing it, or as more than just a PR stunt, probably not so much.

gobuchul
    Free Member

No it won’t. Why would they need nukes?

Israel would smash them with conventional forces.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’ve just remembered…

SITE intelligence in the original article have close ties to the RAND Corporation

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Because our failures in Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine ad nauseum have shown NATO to be a lame duck.

The west doesn’t have the stomach for war, Israel does. The only people in that region as motivated to fight as ISIS besides a few disparate kurds etc are the IDF/Israeli people in general.

If Europe is attacked, we will launch a few airstrikes, maybe a few special forces operations, some talking heads will waffle on TV and then we will carry on as normal until the next time we are bombed or something bonkers happens like Turkey falling to a hard Islamist coup.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Is that why the US provides such extensive military aid to Israel?

chewkw
    Free Member

gobuchul – Member

No it won’t. Why would they need nukes?

Israel would smash them with conventional forces. [/quote]

Problem is if they can reach Israel then all known nutters around that world that hate Israel will join forces including some middle eastern govts trying to be seen as “whiter than white”.

This can be seen like the scenario of Dear Leader Mao who in order to remain in power did the same during the cultural revolution by joining forces with the extreme.

In middle east that is not that difficult really if the objective is to get rid of Israel. Therefore, if Iran starts to join in then Israel nuke them but Russia will come to their aid by nuking Israel and Merica and EU will come to the aid of Israel by nuking Russia. Russia will retaliate by nuking those that are nuking them … then Pakistan and India join in the party by then a stray nuke reach China where China retaliate and North Korean join in the party by nuking some of their neighbours like South Korean and Japan … then South Africa kicks off big time as they too are threaten by the advance ISIS affiliated … etc.

Then we have a nuclear party and the world becomes a better place to live with half the population gone. I like!

When dust settle we have new world map! Woohoo!

Yes, Israel would smash them with conventional forces. I wonder if they can start pumping sea water into all the tunnels would the ground collapse? Gassing the tunnels might be a bit dangerous.

😛

jambalaya
    Free Member

ISIS victories are primarily based on;

1) fighting people who don’t want to fight, ie the Iraqi army
    2) suicide bombers dislodging any pockets of resistance.

The Shia militia want to fight that’s why they’ve been sent in to Ramadi after the army ran away. The IDF are ready willing and able to fight to defend Israel. Suicide bombers in trucks etc are not so effective against anti-tank weapons or airstrikes.

deviant
    Free Member

Continue to arm Israel to the teeth and let them sort out the Middle East problem.

ISIS/ISIL or whatever they are this week are scum, let them go to war with a U.S. backed Israel and see how that works, Israel don’t play by the same ‘gently does it’ rules of engagement that the UK does.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

When dust settle we have new world map!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L4HTUS1RYE[/video]

Awesome 😕

Northwind

deviant – Member

Israel don’t play by the same ‘gently does it’ rules of engagement that the UK does.

Aye, we have that awkward thing about not massacring civilians, it holds us back.

nemesis
    Free Member

Indeed, if only we could

mobilise all available force, go in hard, and just kill them all?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

We need to draw them out to sea where we can then sink them.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 280 total)

The topic ‘ISIS threatening Europe.’ is closed to new replies.