Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Is Usain Bolt British?
  • iolo
    Free Member

It’ just all media and news seem obsessed with him. I just wondered if his gran was from Coventry or something.

zippykona

No, be he could be if he wanted.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not really but he is an exceptional athlete who has done something fairly special. Praise where it’s due.

Or we could try the North Korea route and just report that the home nation won by an excellent margin as shown by these highlights (not they wear 3 different uniforms during the game and rebuilt the stadium twice.

MSP

He’s a world breaking and dominant athlete in the sports blue ribbon event, he gives good interviews and has personality and character. He is box office.

He is a good thing for sport, not sure I see what your problem is, if you enjoy sport surely you can enjoy the performances of the very best no matter what their nationality is, especially when they bring a bit of wow factor to the sport.

iolo
    Free Member

I have no problem. I’m just quite surprised that every single thing he does ends up on mainstream news. That is all.

piemonster

He is a truly exceptional athlete.

Just look at all those drugs cheats he’s thrashed. Showing the world it can be done clean.

#probablytrolling

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Does he look at stems?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

He also has excellent taste in after-event party partners.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m just quite surprised that every single thing he does ends up on mainstream news

Sensationalism!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Just look at all those drugs cheats he’s thrashed. Showing the world it can be done clean.

Come on, stick to provable facts, man!

aracer
    Free Member

I’m just quite surprised that literally every single thing he does ends up on mainstream news.

FTFY

piemonster

provable facts

I’ll do no such thing.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

RustySpanner

What a lovely young man, giving those poor homeless young athletes somewhere to stay.

A fine example for the youth of today.

ratherbeintobago

Ahem

Of course, there’s nothing more than vague circumstantial evidence to suggest he’s not clean, but the fact his training partner is a doper…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Is Usain Bolt British?’ is closed to new replies.