Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • IS URGENT
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

FROM THE DESK OF COMMI AHMED
    EXCHANGE MANAGER
    BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
    OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
    Private e-mail Address:( commi.ahmed1@gmail.com )

Dear Friend,

ASSALAM-U-ALAIKUM.

I am the exchange manager here in the BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.

I got your information through one of my friend. He assured me of your capability to champion this business opportunity.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15.5M US dollars (Fifteen Million five hundred US dollars) in account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash on DECEMBER 2003 .

Since we got this information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim this money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws but unfortunately i learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that i in my department now decided to make this business proposal to release this money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Eight years,the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5%will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 55% would befor me and my family.

There after i and my family will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore,to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number,your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted into.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of the application.
    I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is risk-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I kindly advice you to contact me immediately by my above mentioned e-mail address for more explanations.

Thanks
    Yours faithfully,
    COMMI AHMED
    Exchange Manager.

thepurist

Perhaps Commi wants a Russian girlfriend?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BigDummy
    Free Member

The only interesting thing about this is that Burkina Faso is encroaching on Nigeria's turf. 🙂

nickc

Burkinabe

If I was from Burkina Fasso, I'd be embarrassed at parties about having to tell people…

GrahamS

I wonder what really happens when multi-millionaires die leaving millions of pounds with no next of kin or relatives to claim it?

Presumably the treasury "looks after it" for them?

wwaswas

well, Burkina Faso means 'Land of the Happy People' and I'd be quite happy telling someone I came from somewhere called that

Ouagadougou is very nice in July, too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘IS URGENT’ is closed to new replies.