Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Is this weird? Toilet, STW contributor and sound effect content.
  • Harry_the_Spider

A colleague of mine and fellow STW forum botherer, whose name rhymes with EricStarship, sits in the traps in the work’s toilets waiting for somebody in an adjacent stall to fart. When they do he plays klaxon sound effects on his i-phone.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Sorry, but that amused me. Did you find this out by being one of his “victims”?

Harry_the_Spider

No. He phoned me up and I laughed so much that I dropped the handset.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Glad it’s not just me that finds that highly childish AND amusing at the same time.

sobriety
    Free Member

See I wait in the cubicle for someone to start using their phone, then I fart as loudly as possible, preferably with some follow through chunkage as well.

kevj
    Free Member

I’ve always thought it would be funny to (but never had the nuts to actually do it) wait in a cubicle with a good sized bag of chopped liver.
    Wait until someone is in another cubicle them begin to drop said liver is decent sized chunks down the toilet, at the same time as having a very loud and painful grumble intercepted with various swear words .
    Repeat process until you have no liver left and /or you can’t help but laugh.

khani
    Free Member

Is he trying to find out if they’re gay…….

Igmc.. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is this weird? Toilet, STW contributor and sound effect content.’ is closed to new replies.