Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • is this guy crazy?
  • watsontony
    Free Member

saw this on a pic of facebook is there really pepole in out country openly preachin extreme religous beliffs?

Fone me 07411803365 show U I no coward 2 all u racest in that last post that sed uk is not ma country i av lived ere sinse 2010 so im citizin now so say it to ma britiish pasport u stoopid idz!!!! an as a britiish citizin am entitle to britiish benefit I have 6 children 2 feed

n yes we aloud 2 burn poppys on war rember day y u fink goverment let us we don’t support war

Submit to Islam

Qur’an 1:5

Islam is Allahs Will. Follow Allahs Path and you shall be granted Heaven . Ignore Allah and Islam and you will burn in the fire after life.

??????? ?? ? ???. ???? ???? ? ????? ?? . ???? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ?????? ???.

38% of the UK is Muslim, and growing, Islam will rule the UK.

wisepranker
    Free Member

Illiterate definitely, crazy probably 🙂

watsontony
    Free Member

lol i aint the best speller either

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cynic-al
    Free Member

Isn’t it spelt “bileefs”? innit?

watsontony
    Free Member

yep it is init

spacemonkey

Fair enough, but you’re not a freeloading religious zealot/pr1ck head.

sc-xc

Looks more like the kind of crap that some nazi EDL knuckle dragger has written to stir things up. Stuff like that rarely appears on my wall, as I got rid of all the racists on my friends list.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I have 6 children 2 feed

Crazy… or a mutant?

kimbers

reads like a massive troll to me

sx-xc has the gist of it

watsontony
    Free Member

someone should give him a call?

Northwind

What you’ve got there, is a non-muslim trying to stir something up. And not even trying too hard, since he’s made up the qu’ran quote completely.

(incidentally, look what happens if you google it- nothing but FB hits)

samuri
    Free Member

38% muslim?

So thats every third person. Well I’m not Muslim, neither is my wife…. So the Muslim must be.,.. Kevin Keenan! Fancy that!

watsontony
    Free Member

what a joker. so the guy is really recist towards muslims? and just trying to get plp to hate muslims. what a mad man

samuri
    Free Member

Oh and to help, everyone who believes in a god watching Over us and doesn’t spend their entire lives begging for mercy constantly, is crazy.

watsontony
    Free Member

38% muslim?

yea i thought that i live in blackburn and its pretty high % round hear but not that high maybe 20% but blackburn is know to be heavily populated by ermmm… Asians

bullandbladder
    Free Member

His bik iz saracin, innit

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Leading on from cynic_al’s thread earlier, we should all have to sign our posts with our mobile numbers.

Fone me 🙂 x

druidh
    Free Member

watsontony – Member
    is there really pepole in out country openly preachin extreme religous beliffs?

Every Sunday.

nick1962
    Free Member

Have you followed the above link to the sick jokes group.Pathetic.

soobalias
    Free Member

jepus chuffin frist, is kevin keegan really a musleem?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

watsontony – Member
    is there really pepole in out country openly preachin extreme religous beliffs?
    Every Sunday.

I assume you are referring to Christian beliefs, does this apply to any other ?

skeetsgb
    Free Member

if you google the number its from a guy named frazer and lives in derby ? 😮

chewkw
    Free Member

hhmmmmm … 🙄

watsontony
    Free Member

Ahmed Bin Khan

thats his facebook name

timc
    Free Member

muslamics are so predictable 🙄

globalti
    Free Member

Bin is a Gulf Arab style but Khan is from certain areas of India (now Pakistan) so the name is an unlikely combination)

It would be like calling yourself John McRamirez.

spchantler
    Free Member

please can we keep this pap off stw and indeed the whole internet. anyone who doesn’t like anyone else because of there religion, race, gender, sexual persuasion, hair colour, shoes etc etc is living in the dark ages and belongs back at primary school. so there.

Northwind

Nah, keep this sort of thing on Singletrack, this thread’s been like a little mythbusters for simpleminded racists.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘is this guy crazy?’ is closed to new replies.