Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is this guy a nutter
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Just watched the new World War Z trailer and was rooting round on u tube and found this 😯 makes Rush Limbaugh Mike Savage and their ilk seems level headed and rational.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKCnGEc4Nh0[/video]

TheFlyingOx

I saw that it’s Infowars.com, so without even watching the video I’m going to go ahead and say Alex Jones battering on about False Flag Operations, the coming NWO, population culling, gun control, UNAMERICAN GODLESS LIBERALS, that kind of stuff.

He’s quite amusing, in a Victorian Freak Show, “Aw, Honey. Look at the funny lunatic” kind of way.

nealglover
    Free Member

Is this guy a nutter

Yes.

Again, I didn’t watch it but saw it was Infowars and that mean Alex Jones, and that means “Nutter” !

The guy is either 100% batshit mental….

or a Genius for milking shed loads of cash in book/DVD sales and advertising revenue out of gullible conspiracy twonks.

Pigface
    Free Member

I hadn’t heard of infowars before 😯 dear God he is dangerously unhinged. His “interview” with Piers Morgan is laughable. Freak show is a kind description.

I have always said that if some of the Muslim extremists realised the kind of loon that lives in America they would leave them well alone.

When I say America I mean the really big bit between the coasts.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Is this guy a nutter

No

We don’t have a word for what he is yet. But he’s not a nutter. There perfectly harmless quite likeable nutters pondering about the place doing no harm who’s good nuttery name’s you are damaging by implying they are similar.

I imagine the reason he’s all cross is the book World War Z (if you haven’t read it, read it, drop what you’re doing right now – go out into the street, find it buy it read it), is considered by some as an alagory for Climate Change, its also about fear, ignorance, our will to beleive what is convenient. It is in short one a finest books about the walking dead, and is therefore about humanity. Something which as I understand it terrifies Jones to his core.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

His “interview” with Piers Morgan is laughable.

it was amazing, unbelievable as it sounds, he made piers morgan look reasonable.

Northwind

Not sure if satire or just barking.

If I was running a genuine conspiracy, first thing I’d do is make 50 slightly contradictory conspiracy theory websites about it.

nealglover
    Free Member

Not sure if satire or just barking.

Alex Jones is 100% not satire.

You can decide the rest for yourself 😉

dabble
    Free Member

whats wrong with his voice? like some assvoice or something (naughty language warning)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNkSMJtrsM[/video]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is this guy a nutter’ is closed to new replies.