Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Is this for real it sounds like a world changer
  • 5thElefant
    Free Member

I assume the whole road work will be fill of tankers going to fuel depots

I’d assume you move salt water around in pipes. Much like water.

mikey74
    Free Member

Which is why most (all?) major manufacturers are spending billions on development of alternative energy sources for their cars. And funding huge reasearch programs to give them a head start on the next two or three generations of alternative energy sources.
    If you’re going to make sweeping statements like that, at least keep abreast of what’s actually going on.

I’m quite aware of what’s going on. Electric vehicles have been around since the 1800s and yet we’ve all be driving around in fossil-fuelled vehicles for last 100 years; mainly due to the discovery of huge oil reserves. As a result, alternative-fuel vehicles were sidelined.

It’s only now, due to scientific and public pressure that the motor industry is reverting back to alternative fuels.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

The water is in two 159 litre tanks. That will take some engineering to allow for a 300kg weight difference between a full and empty car I’d imagine…

It’ll take a canny bit of engineering to fit 300 litres of the stuff into a car too!

ampthill

I’d assume you move salt water around in pipes. Much like water.

An entire new National pipe network. No challenge there…

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

As a result, alternative-fuel vehicles were sidelined.

No. They were sidelined as they were, on the whole, pretty crap.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Is this for real it sounds like a world changer’ is closed to new replies.