Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Is this for real? Is masturbating on trains that common?
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

As seen in the Melbourne Metro

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Har Har He Har.

Real, or Meme?

Either way, excellent.

galactus
    Free Member

Different strokes……. 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Markie
    Free Member

Perhaps hoax? It doesn’t appear here on the operators list of train etiquette behaviours…

http://www.queenslandrail.com.au/aboutus/mediacentre/campaigns/pages/trainetiquette.aspx

Edited to say that yes, the real Jim is keeping his feet on the floor:

http://www.queenslandrail.com.au/AboutUs/MediaCentre/Campaigns/Documents/queensland-rail_train-etiquette_jim.pdf

hels
    Free Member

Strewth !

RobHilton
    Free Member

It doesn’t appear here on the operators list of train etiquette behaviours…

http://www.queenslandrail.com.au/aboutus/mediacentre/campaigns/pages/trainetiquette.aspx

Of course it doesn’t…

the Melbourne Metro

doesn’t run in QLD

project
    Free Member

you just have to hope you come before you arrive, (at the station )that is your destiation,

yunki
    Free Member

is anyone else a bit disappointed in Jim..?

mav12
    Free Member

On the train to london now think ill give it a bash 😀

RealMan
    Free Member
    garrrrpirate
    Free Member

I know someone who got caught doing this.

Twice ?_?

seaurchin01
    Free Member

I have, unfortunately been witness to this on a bus.

PrinceJohn
    CountZero

I’m sitting in a cafe, taking advantage of the free O2 wifi next door, and this page is blocked by them, as is the one on hardcore metal. I guess it uses keywords, but I’ve had to go to my phone and switch off the wifi.
    Can’t say I’ve ever witnessed anyone doing this on the Tube, but there’s no telling what goes on when the carriages are really crowded. 😯

drlex
    Free Member

The Japanese have a word for molestation in public places – chikan (??, ???, or ???) – “street groping”.
    No doubt will eventsully inspire a T4 programme hosted by Davina.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Could be worse….

Top comment on that page is absolute gold.

An everyday tale of country folk

😆

acehtn
    Free Member

Be surprised what people get up into there cars in traffic jams, the things you see when sat up high in an HGV….

Thats pretty grim on public transport mind.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Could be worse…

You couldn’t make it up. Link of the day for me.

Truscott told the officers that he had 360 pairs of women’s knickers and he liked to sleep in women’s pyjamas. He had taken women’s clothing with him to the farm as part of his excitement. He was also convicted starting a fire which damaged farm buildings and killed a cow.

schnor
    Free Member

About 15 years ago when my mum was a probation officer, she told me about one of her clients who was on probation for various public order offences. Public flashing / crapping / etc, but the highlight of these was his serial vomit fetish.

Basically his ‘thing’ was being sick in little hidden places on the local train and w*nking off on top of it. The longer it was undiscovered the better, apparently.

It was actually becoming a serious problem because he was only doing it on the small tourist train in Llangollen, and it meant the train was always being delayed as it was cleaned up. IIRC he got away with it for so long as he was a member of staff, and they assumed it was a member of the public. It was never made public BTW, until now I suppose.

So, yeah, some messed up people out there 😮

grantway
    Free Member

Loving this one ha ha

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“Truscott, if you’re reading this i want my red shiny pants back!”

maccruiskeen

Is masturbating on trains that common

Its only common you do it in second class, anyone with breeding would do it in first class (or rather, get someone to do it for them)

tomhoward

There was a tv show following the transport police in their work a couple of years ago and they were called out to deal with a reported flasher on the tube. They arrive at the station and one of the cops says to his colleague (serious as a heart attack) ‘So as soon as the doors open, we run in and pull him off?’ Not sure it’s possible to die of laughter, but I’m sure I came close!

CountZero

Is masturbating on trains that common
    Its only common you do it in second class, anyone with breeding would do it in first class (or rather, get someone to do it for them)

😆

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Women/girls sometimes do I’m told, they just manage to do it discretely. That’s the gift of womanhood, you can knock one out just about anywhere and doing anything.

wait4me

Women/girls sometimes do I’m told, they just manage to do it discretely. That’s the gift of womanhood, you can knock one out just about anywhere and doing anything.

An ex used to work at Heathrow ground control. They had to turn one of their transatlantic flights around an hour out of London as a woman refused to stop pleasuring herself. Cool I thought, until she told me that the strummer was a 25 stone lady who had been squeezed into an economy seat next to some poor unfortunate.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Is this for real? Is masturbating on trains that common?’ is closed to new replies.