Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Is this actually a thing now?
  • ransos
    Free Member

Dad with young daughter, he can’t go into the ladies and she’s too young to be left alone so what’s he going to do?

Precisely. I often take my 5 & 3 year old girls swimming. As I get changed, they like to shout at the top of their voices “I can see your willy”. Thanks girls.

gobuchul
    Free Member

They see me and their mum naked every day

GrahamS are you sre your name isn’t Harvey?

mark90
    Free Member

When my daughter was younger I’d often have to take her into the gents. I don’t think she ever caught sight of another man’s willy, why would she. Not that it was an issue as we have similar approach to nakedness at home to GrahamS, except my missus, she’s never naked enough, even if I allow her to put the heating on (but I digress). Swimming changing rooms she would see other willys but no big deal about it.

I’d rather have been able to take her into the female toilets, mainly as I assume there is a lot less pish on the seats/floor. Though I don’t think men going into the ladies toilets is accepted, but being all cubicalised it shouldn’t be an issue, unless I’m missing some other ritual that goes on in there.

tjagain

In general I don’t see a huge issue with this although I wouldn’t be comfortable but then I don’t like children under the best of circumstances but in a pub? I don’t think it acceptable at all.

Just my opinion

Cougar

you don’t think a 5 or six year old will ever have seen her father naked?

What people get up to in their own homes is their own business. (-: That’s down to them really, isn’t it.

I know some people get prudish about it, but I’d rather my kids grew up knowing what “normal” people look like naked and that it is a good thing to be comfortable and unashamed of your own body.

TBH, I completely agree. It’s a weird thing for people to be uptight about generally, and I’d probably do the same if I had kids. Someone else’s kids though, not so much.

tthew

I nearly got one of those portable urinal things tipped over on me once. It was on uneven ground, and the bloke weighing it down on the other side jumped off quickly. 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

I don’t like children

Didn’t you used to be one?

DrP

As long as you don’t bop her on the head with it, you’ll be fine.

Rules innit…

DrP

tjagain

Perchy – nope. I was born a grumpy middleaged man. When I say born of course its just a simplification. Its more like “created”

perchypanther
    Free Member

Perchy – nope. I was born a grumpy middleaged man. When I say born of course its just a simplification. Its more like “created”

I feel sad for you.

You’ve missed an entire childhood of having strange wangers waved in your face in pub toilets. 🙁

Stainypants

At our pool girls up to eight are allowed in the men’s changing rooms, though I stopped taking my daughter in a when was six just because she could change herself and I had two younger ones to deal with.

There is nothing wrong with naked bodies (though mine is a bit gross) we really ought to get over it in the UK

This made me laugh it’s a review of Macc leisure centre on google. People
    naked in a changing room in front of their own children disgusting

Tracey Christian
    11 months ago
    The people who use this place are gross, vulgar and disgusting! They are completely naked in front their young children wiping themselves down as if in their personal bedrooms. Get into the cubicles and shut the door, you pigs! ”

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Nothing weird about taking your little girl into the gents if you have no choice.

And if you’re already in there at a urinal, I really wouldn’t worry. I mean, you’re only urinating, aren’t you? Not cottaging, shooting smack into your arm, or masturbating like a Chipperfield’s monkey?

CountZero

“Tracey Christian
    11 months ago
    The people who use this place are gross, vulgar and disgusting! They are completely naked in front their young children wiping themselves down as if in their personal bedrooms. Get into the cubicles and shut the door, you pigs!”
    There might possibly be a clue in the name…

alpin
    Free Member

Years ago I went to the bogs in a McDonald’s and there were two girls perched in the urinals having a piss and their (I presume/hope) dad told me to go outside and wait….

Cougar

A female friend of mine can use the gents* urinals standing up like a bloke. Comes in useful at gigs. Everyone has a talent.

(* – is there any other kind?)

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Is this actually a thing now?’ is closed to new replies.