Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Is this actually a thing now?
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Showing my penis to young girls. And it’s not me doing the showing.
    Context: 3 times in the last couple of weeks I have been at the urinal in my VERY middle class local when 3 different father’s have walked in with their daughters of between four and six years old to use the loo.
    I feel rather uncomfortable about this. AIBU?

If it happened anywhere else I’d probably be in prison getting a good kicking from inmates.

So come on, tell me is this a new norm?

SaxonRider

I’ve never noticed such a thing. Have you considered moving? Or going to a different local? Especially one that ISN’T ‘middle lass’?

km79
    Free Member

Just ‘cos you’re taking a pish doesn’t mean you need to turn around and flash them you know.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thepurist

Happens reasonably frequently in changing rooms at our swimming pool. Dad with young daughter, he can’t go into the ladies and she’s too young to be left alone so what’s he going to do? IIRC there’s a sign saying only accompanied kids less than 5(?) are allowed in the opposite sex changing room.

boxelder

Are they meant to take their girls into the Ladies?

scotroutes

Similar situation in the park toilets next to my work.

parkesie
    Free Member

As in just walking behind you to a cubicle or come here look at the state of this poor blokes willy ive never seen anything so funny its smaller than your little brothers?

vinnyeh

Why would you be in prison getting a good kicking?

Are you not telling the whole story?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Went in the work bogs today, female cleaner was going about her cleaning business. As I approached a urinal and unzipped she insisted I go in a cubical.

Prude 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

I don’t think you’re being unreasonable as such, just for feeling uncomfortable – after all, we are all very wary about such things in this day and age. But don’t worry about it.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I know km79, I’m not actually standing there and firing up the bellycopter. These guys seem to be with groups including females. As I said, I’m the one with the problem over this.

Cougar

It was ever thus. I don’t recall ever seeing it the other way around (other than at gigs / pubs where the gents are usually half-full of women, doesn’t seem to be a problem then all of a sudden).

I’ve always thought it makes more sense for a bloke with a young girl to use the women’s and vice versa. If a member of the opposite sex is going to catch an accidental glimpse of my todger, I’d rather it was a grown woman who’s probably seen plenty rather than me providing impromptu sex education to a six year old.

Went in the work bogs today, female cleaner was going about her cleaning business. As I approached a urinal and unzipped she insisted I go in a cubical.

When ours are being cleaned, they put a sign on the door saying they’re being cleaned by a “female operative.” Puts me in mind of someone out of a James Bond movie.

scotroutes

I can’t see that working very well, though I’ve seen plenty of mothers going into the gents with their sons.

If a member of the opposite sex is going to catch an accidental glimpse of my todger, I’d rather it was a grown woman who’s probably seen plenty rather than me providing impromptu sex education to a six year old.

Assuming that she hasn’t already seen her Ffathers of course.

Edit: dropped the capital F in Father. Lets’ not veer off into that topic! 🙂

donald
    Free Member

I never found Japanese cleaners so prudish in the work bogs. Fair put me off it did.

jimbobo
    Free Member

Children can burst into flames if they see a penis. Fact.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I’d suggest you get a grip…

Rubber_Buccaneer

Is this actually a thing now?

That’s what she said 🙂

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Exactly, get a hold of yourself, man….

PMK2060

When I take my 5 year old daughter out on my own I have no choice but to take her into the gents. I don’t see an issue tbh. I always make sure she stands away from the urinal though…..after the incident where she picked up one of those urinal blocks

jambourgie
    Free Member

Taking your 5 year old daughter out on the lash. Is this actually a thing now?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Well somebody’s got to drive home

jambourgie
    Free Member

😆

tthew

I’m with Cougar on this, as all the toilets in the ladies are in separate cubicles and not on show like urinals. The worst you’re going to see is hand washing, unless there’s something unsavory that women do when they go in there with their mates.

Though it would be little awkward just standing there while the little princess was on the job.

edit –

after the incident where she picked up one of those urinal blocks

Ah yes, I’ve had that. “Ooh look daddy – Icecubes!” 😯 🙄 😐

bearnecessities

Pull it together.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

😀

OK. I think I have a bit more perspective now.

pictonroad

From above, presumably?

cyclingmev
    Free Member

Give yourself a good shake….

gordimhor

But not too many shakes

burko73

In France urinals are often just out in the street. Nobody cares. All you see is the back of a bloke who is obviously having a piss. As long as like most normal people (whatever that is these days) you don’t get it out until you’re lined up at the urinal and you pop it back in before you spin round 180 and walk off what’s to see?

It’s only us brits get uptight about this stuff. Mate of mine said in Indonesia or somewhere he needed a dump in a restaurant, asked one of the ladies (local) in his party at the table. She said, I’ll show you and took him off to a big room with a load of shitters lined up along a wall and sits next to him, no screen or anything, and has a dump!

P-Jay
    Free Member

I have been at the urinal in my VERY middle class local

Did they have a spiralizer on the bar?

I’d get over it, you’re not going to be Yew Tree’d over it and unless you discover a Man stood behind you saying “look sweetie, it’s like a cock, only smaller” I would find it hard to be offened.

cranberry
    Free Member

When I take my 5 year old daughter out on my own I have no choice but to take her into the gents.

Really ? It would make more sense to go to the ladies, where as stated, you won’t see anything worse than a woman touching up her makeup as there is no equivalent to the urinal in their toilets.

The ladies is also likely to be cleaner and have less piss on the floor.

beanum

Do they not have these in the UK? They’re quite common in Europe, mainly at festivals…

nickjb
    Free Member

Do they not have these in the UK?

Yes. They put them out in the city centres on a Friday and Saturday night in some cities. Stops people peeing in the fountains and flower beds

DezB
    Free Member

What is Cougar doing in the toilet that makes it a sex education? I’m concerned.

tinybits
    Free Member

They certainly have something similar in cardiff, stops people weeing in the street instead!

I’d rather it was a grown woman who’s probably seen plenty rather than me providing impromptu sex education to a six year old.

Really, you don’t think a 5 or six year old will ever have seen her father naked? I suspect you’re not quite living in the real world.
    Additionally, unless you’re erect, it’s just something men have for pissing out of. If you are erect, then perhaps you ought to be in the cubicle…

Certainly while I had to help my daughter (now 6) I would take her into the toilets, male or female and if she saw (horror of horrors) a body part then so what, it’s just a part of the body, just like I have and just like her brother has.

Edit – and as for “is this a thing now

It’s always been a thing. Parents take there kids to the toilet, sometimes that’s a girl in the mens. Just because you may not have noticed it, doesn’t mean it wasn’t always there…

Rubber_Buccaneer

tinybits – Member

Snigger 🙂

retro83
    Free Member

eddiebaby – Member
    firing up the bellycopter

That deserves a 😆

GrahamS

Meh. I take my 3yo daughter into the gents all the time. 6yo can cope by herself these days, but before she got the hang of it I’d take her in too.

Completely agree with the comments on British uptightness. We all share a bathroom at home. They see me and their mum naked every day. I think that’s perfectly healthy.

tinybits said:
    ..just like I have and just like her brother has..

Explains the user name I suppose 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

They see me and their mum naked every day

I think the image I have in my head is wrong. Sorry.

GrahamS

We have two young kids DezB. That particular image is only exists in my head 😆

But no, I mean we all happily walk about naked, plus they see us on the bog, in the shower, etc

I know some people get prudish about it, but I’d rather my kids grew up knowing what “normal” people look like naked and that it is a good thing to be comfortable and unashamed of your own body.

So that said, if I take them a public loo and they accidentally catch a sideways glimpse of your shrivelled boaby peeking out of your zip then don’t worry, they’ll cope 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Is this actually a thing now?’ is closed to new replies.