Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)
  • is there such a product out there? reverb lever and bike sitting upside down….
  • robinlaidlaw
    Free Member

do you ever stop riding your bike? If so what do you do to support it? Do you lay it down and risk scratching your bar ends and pedals or carry an Andystand everywhere?

Yup, I lie it down on the non drive side. Bar ends and pedals get scratched, I don’t care, I don’t touch them and I can’t see them. It’s not so much that I don’t want to damage the grips and saddle as that I genuinely find it easier and cleaner to do the right way up and I’d rather not start a ride with mud already on the grips. Plus I do have a Reverb (lever under the bar) and why risk damaging it by flipping the bike over. The bars are right in your field of view and one of the few parts of an MTB that doesn’t inevitably get scratched in use (crashing excepted) so again, why rest the bike on them and guarantee they’ll get marked?

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)

The topic ‘is there such a product out there? reverb lever and bike sitting upside down….’ is closed to new replies.