Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • is there anything worse than…..
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

spending a day at your in laws, inside, when it is really sunny outside, and you want to just be out…riding your bike, tkaing kids to the park….or anything outdoors…but instead your stuck in because the roast that was supposed to be ready at 1.30pm still isn’t ready and it’s now 3pm and by the time all this is finished it’s too late to do anythign, and you can’t say i’m going out because the wife with glare at you and you will be in the bad books for life……….ok rant over………………………………………………………………………just thought getting kicked in the balls would be worse lol

LHS
    Free Member

One of the (many) reasons I left my ex!

iDave
    Free Member

you can’t say i’m going out because the wife with glare at you

I’d say being afraid of that is worse…

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

it’s not the glare it’s everything else that comes with the glare, because the glare says i’m going to moan at you all night and all week,

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yep, even being single isn’t worse than being under the thumb.

LHS
    Free Member

because the glare says i’m going to moan at you all night and all week,

Sounds like you are having fun!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Family duties and cycling don’t mix.

Recently my “clever idea” to take my bike to a family reunion at my brother’s, in case me and him wanted to go for a bike ride, was turned down.

It was only afterwards when I thought about it, that I realised what a totally daft suggestion I had made.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

it’s not being under the thumb it’s called Mothers Day!!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You be forced into losing a days riding in the sun because the person that wears the trousers in your relationship subscribes to a silly tradition if you want to then.
    😆

_tom_
    Free Member

Things like this make me grateful for the fact that I’m single and have no intentions of getting married for a very very long time!

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

well it’s her, her 1 year old son (also my son) and her family…..there is no point in fighting it, it is just something that happens……………roll on Fathers Day….i’ll get my revenge then……………………

I’ve also already told her on the morning of our wedding………when she is up early getting hair and make up done……i’m going out riding lol!!! has to be done really

uplink
    Free Member

Some things you have to do if you want to have a ‘give & take’ relationship – put up with it

because the glare says i’m going to moan at you all night and all week,

I’d never tolerate or stay with anyone that did that

hilldodger
    Free Member

One day of family ‘duties’ and your whinging like a Scotsman 🙄

your life must be pretty much ‘sorted’ if that’s the worst thing that’s happened to you 😉

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

have to admit it ain’t half bad really…..really my moan is about THE INLAWS!!!

DezB
    Free Member

THE best thing about having a dog. “I’m off to take the dog out”. Grab bike. Ride with hound. Always an excuse to get outside 🙂

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i need a dog….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘is there anything worse than…..’ is closed to new replies.