Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Is there anything more annoying than you bike creaking???
  • Special_ized_Jamie

….. and you can’t work out where from?

I don’t there is!

Special_ized_Jamie

oh maybe a typo in a forum topic

Ringo
    Free Member

last orders is annoying

donsimon
    Free Member

Having 4 bikes where each have a single yet different problem rendering all of them useless?

theboatman
    Free Member

Having someone repeat everything you say.

16stonepig
    Free Member

The holocaust was a bit of a nuisance.

geoffj

A heart attack could ruin your day.

z1ppy

anything more annoying than you bike creaking???

Being happy to ignore it, yet your m8’s feel compelled to moan about it..

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I find everyone recommending Flow rims to be much more annoying.

catsplums
    Free Member

i was going to say brakes squeaking but heart attack and neuclear war kind of trump that I guess…

how about building a fantastic dream bike only to use it every few months due to work and home commitments… now that is very annoying!

yunki
    Free Member

how about building a fantastic dream bike only to use it every few months due to work and home commitments… now that is very annoying!

how about moving home to your dream mountain biking destination, upgrading your fantastic dream bike to suit the new harsher terrain, and then only getting to ride a couple of times a month due to work and family commitments..

catsplums
    Free Member

having a foot stuck in spd pedal school boy error crash at a set of traffic lights in front of everyone waiting in their cars…

Duggan

i was going to say brakes squeaking but heart attack and neuclear war kind of trump that I guess…

I love the fact that you would find a nuclear war ‘annoying’ 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

neuclear war

Homer Simpson lives, breathes and posts on here. 😆

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

Creaking knees can be a bit frustrating.

dab

Pistons that don’t retract correctly and case the pads to rub on the disk
    Really does my tits in ….. ( and breathe )

chvck
    Free Member

Freester

If I am out on a ride and there is nothing else annoying me more then yes I would agree with the topic title.

oldgit
    Free Member

Yeah. Finally sorting that little anoying creak (loose rear mech hanger) Then whilst riding along thinking how wonderfully quiet your bike is you get hit by a car killing your bike dead in the face.

oldgit
    Free Member

Imagine a creaky nuclear bomb.

singlespeedstu

I find there’s nothing more annoying than being stuck on a ride with someone that has un matching jersey and socks.

WTF are they thinking. Seriously they should be shot and anyone that knows them should be made to wear a big pointy hat with a huge D on it.

catsplums
    Free Member

I love this thread (even if my spelling is a bit special!! 🙂 )

elaineanne
    Free Member

lol im on another thread talking about creaking bikes (constant loud creaking from my bike all day today…have you got an orange five bike by any chance…apparently its a common fault (oh)…. grease your rear quick release (after you.ve cleaned it of course ( also loosen/tighten your quick release a few times…ive tried these minor probs that crop up but im thinking the loud creaking noise on my bike is the need to change the bushes/bearings ….im ringing the orange factory shop tomorow for advice about this continous creaking…its soooooooo **** ANNOYING….ARRRGGGGGGGG,, 😉 :mrgreen:

anto164
    Free Member

Impotence?

PJM1974
    Free Member

My missus’s mother. Seriously…

Was watching Tron Legacy last night and had got to the last five minutes of it when she decided to ask my opinion about which gas supplier to switch to.

On top of that, she is incapable of communicating at anything less than 80 decibels.

robob
    Free Member

baldSpot
    Free Member

Coming out to your parents only to hear then confess during the same conversation that both are gay?

baldSpot
    Free Member

In hindsight, having 2 Mums should have been a giveaway.

roddi18
    Free Member

LOL, ROFL, PMSL
    All far more annoying than a creaky bike.
    I’m angry just thinking about seeing those written down!

Esme
    Free Member

I have a creaky eye, and that’s pretty annoying. The right one is okay, but the left one creaks if I rub it 😕

oliverd1981
    Free Member

anything more annoying than you bike creaking???

Being happy to ignore it, yet your m8’s feel compelled to moan about it..

Having a mate like that

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Is there anything more annoying than you bike creaking???’ is closed to new replies.