Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Is there anyone you would trust to lead The Country?
  • Woody
    Free Member

I've had BBC News on in the background since 0800 this morning and 2 of the 3 'leaders' have been on . Very funny at the moment as Cleggy is giving it big licks live with 2 massive 'vote Labour' placards being waved by his head 😆 Dave has still to be on but I can honestly say there is not one out of the 3 I wouldn't like to see get a good kicking.

Is there anyone in the UK who you think would make a good President?

chakaping
    Free Member

Simon Cowell of course.

LHS
    Free Member

That tall bloke from Dragons Den.

z1ppy

Branson

[edit] actually he lives on his own private island now doesn't he, so might not qualify.

oldgit
    Free Member

Gok Wan.

iDave
    Free Member

David Attenborough in a coalition with Valentino Rossi

toby1

Stephen Fry – a much better proposition than any of the 3 stooges!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Uncle Vince

binners

Tandem Jeremy of course! 🙂

To be honest I think we should abandon the whole democracy lark and hand over the contract for running the country to Tesco. They'd at least get the logistics thing sorted

RustySpanner

It'd have to be a Billy Bragg/Ian Hislop/Dave Gorman alliance.

But in all honesty, no, no-one.

kimbers

i think we should just get an AI to run the country assuming power wont corrupt a computer

A FACE YOU CAN TRUST

molgrips
    Free Member

ME! Obviously!

TPTcruiser

A committee of the editors of the national newspapers, let's see your faces, let's see how you'd do it, and let's see how you'd avoid failure.
    Once they'd been taken to the scaffold, I'd go for the editors of weekly magazines! We might get somewhere with New Scientist and Economist but Nuts and Bella would let that coalition fail.

kevin1911

Thom Yorke, with a cabinet made up of David Attenborough (Education Secretary), Billy Bragg (Home Sec), Martin Bell (Parliamentary Reform Secretary, Robert Peston (chancellor), That Big(ish) world affairts reporter bloke off the BBC (Foreign Secretary), Me (Hanger On)

hilldodger
    Free Member

Roy Hodgson…..

doug_basqueMTB.com

Woody as your namesake Woody Guthrie said: "Lets have Christ for our President"

😉

The only way we can ever beat
    These crooked politician men
    Is to run the money changers out of the temple
    Put the Carpenter in

CaptJon
    Free Member

Barrack Obama

oldgit
    Free Member

Name that film for me where the British Priminister sorts out problematic foreign affaif by saying 'right you and you shake hands, good that's that sorted' or words to that effect. Big british geezer always plays the thug with a heart.?

binners

You know it makes sense

😀

llama

Name that film for me where the British Priminister sorts out problematic foreign affaif by saying 'right you and you shake hands, good that's that sorted' or words to that effect. Big british geezer always plays the thug with a heart.?

Eat the Rich

Olly
    Free Member

no one, back to a feudal system, and sales of barbed wire and axes would rocket.

mt
    Free Member

Kylie?

unovolo
    Free Member

Louis Spence frpm Pineapple Dance studio

johnners
    Free Member

My mate Kevin's just retired, he's an all-round good bloke and now he's got some time on his hands.

westkipper
    Free Member

Mark Cavendish- he's already doing the Churchill-style salutes, well almost! 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

Or

Ghandi or Superman (Brain or Brawn you choose)

😛

allthepies
    Free Member

Malcolm Tucker + 1

would be good for Anglo-US relations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9arSotadmY (WARNING NSFW audio – VERY rude words)

Burls72
    Free Member

Is there anyone in the UK who you think would make a good President?

An avid follower of politics then, President, don't you mean Prime Minister 😉

trail_rat
    Free Member

charlie the bike monger in a hung parliment with Brant richards ….

it might not be right – but things would get done 😉

dmiller
    Free Member

Stephen fry + 1 🙂

JonEdwards
    Free Member

One Mishun H Sugden would get my vote

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Is there anyone you would trust to lead The Country?’ is closed to new replies.