Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Is there anyone who has folding spade shovel ?
  • applelemon
    Free Member

My father decides to go camping,he needs a shovel,i know there are many shovels in the stores,but it is hard for him to carry a shovel because he has to take many other things,if there is a folding spade shovel,that would be much better.

Stoner
    Free Member

Faithful Tools folding shovel is currently on sale at Bradfords builders merchants for a fiver. I got one for the back of the landrover for this winter.

You can get them on ebay for only a bit more.

http://www.faithfulltools.com/2011/p/All_Steel_Folding_Shovel_with_Bag

wwaswas

army surplus stores sell the same tool in a nice khaki and often with a case with belt loops attached so you don’t have to put a muddy spade in your rucksack.

Stoner
    Free Member

faithful one comes with bag w loops.

wwaswas

*follows link*

ah, so they do 😳

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve got a Gerber Gorge. Much lighter than pretty much all the alternatives.
    Costs a bit more, but smaller, and as I say, lighter, yet big enough to easily dig a hole to sh!t in.

Stoner
    Free Member

If it’s poo-hole digging, then I have one of these from BPL for £5.
    http://backpackinglight.co.uk/product151.asp?PageID=102

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I would have got a plastic trowel, but I wanted a shovel for digging the car out of the snow.
    That was money well spent this winter….

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Stoner – I have the same one in the boot of my BMW. I bet mine gets used more in the winter than yours does…. ha 🙄

Stoner
    Free Member

I only got mine to help BMW drivers out. Same reason I have a tow rope in the boot. I dont need it for me, obviously 🙂

Speshpaul

“only got mine to help BMW drivers out” of the way!
    Finished that for you:-)

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

They are totally pants cars, never again….I’d love a Defender tho..

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Poundland do a mini poo shovel in steel. Expect them to reappear in january once x**s is out of the way.

thomthumb
    Free Member
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Is there anyone who has folding spade shovel ?’ is closed to new replies.