• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Is there an online register of stolen bikes?
  • carlnicholsony2k
    Free Member

There is a little scrote who lives near me who has long been known as little more than a theiving, degenerative piece of scum. My wifes younger brother knows the crowd he hangs around with and is forever updating me on details of lifted bikes (mountain and motor) that he has available for sale. After having numerous attempts on my motorbikes and too many sleepless nights of paranoia I have just about had it.

I have contacted the Police who said that as I have not seen him actually steal anything, idle gossip is not enough to actually proceed and do their job. Fear not, as I have a plan.

It would be really quite simple to convince him I want to buy one, give it a look over, note down the serial number then check if it is on a stolen register, then approach the Police with a bit more evidence so they can A: Nail him to the wall, or B: Do jack again and leave it to ‘society’ to weed out the degenerates!

Is there somewhere I could check the details against? Some of the rigs are new so that would lead me to think they have been lifted from shops, surely they had the numbers and registered them somewhere!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Is there an online register of stolen bikes?’ is closed to new replies.