• This topic has 51 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by mtbel.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Is there a Tour of Britain thread yet?
  • lemonysam
    Free Member

Ah crap!! They go up “Bacon Hedge”, that’s one of my KOMZ, ****!

Just report all their efforts as dangerous for not stopping at lights.

mtbel
    Free Member

LOLZ

chakaping
    Free Member

monkeyfudger’s off to WH Smiths to get a big box of drawing pins then

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

😛 Could be good place for a long range attack actually, short sharp climb followed by a longish drag.

I’m still chasing a local Kristian House one that was set last time it rolled through!

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Do you mean Redstone Rig? in the Lammies?

I do indeed.

I had been dealing with old student loan stuff yesterday hence redheughs rigg.

edhornby

I’m taking monday the 7th off then, ride up, watch them fly past and come back – it’d better not be no1 daughters first day at school otherwise she’s going to be dissappointed that her dad’s not there 😉

mtbel
    Free Member

see that red bit on your graph? that did for my knee a few weeks back 🙁

jekkyl

If Stage 6 starts at trentham again that’s about 5 minutes cycling from my house!

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

mtbel – see that red bit on your graph? that did for my knee a few weeks back 🙁

Time for a range extender or maybe a triple old yan? 😉

stanfree
    Free Member

I came down the Rigg this Avo and decided as I was on mtb to take the off road shortcut , I only noticed at the last minute there are two deep hollows which If you hit them at about 25 mph are fairly interesting.
    Should be good to see the pro’s make the Rigg look tame though.

mtbel
    Free Member

hit hem at 40 and you’ll KOM it 😉

mtbel
    Free Member

Nah… time to pay attention to the weather forecast and not head up the steepest climb in the area into a 40mph snowstorm dressed for summer ;).

But, yeah a lowest sprocket bigger than 25 would have helped (it was too slippy to stand up 😥 )

Have done it in 52/25 (coz I’m a ‘tard and thought I’d already changed down to the wee ring ages before)

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Is there a Tour of Britain thread yet?’ is closed to new replies.