Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Is there a subject you can think of, where the thread…….
  • binners

wouldn’t dissolve into pedantic childish bickering. Its getting like a primary school playground round here nowadays.

Anyway, I’ll give it a

Here’s a picture of some ickle fwuffy bunny wabbits. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Aren’t they cute

DezB
    Free Member

I’m right and you’re wrong.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Bunnies are not just cute ickle animals, they have feelings and you are patronising them.

RealMan
    Free Member

Big rats.

At least this place isn’t as bad as youtube. I was watching a video on there someone had posted here, of some drunk guy getting beaten up in a boxing ring. Underneath in the comments there was a huge argument on whether obama is the right man for the job. He is, obviously..

DezB
    Free Member

My dog taken by my son.

See told you.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Obama was beating up a drunk guy in a boxing ring?

And he’s the right guy for the job?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

No dez, you’re way off the mark. You are demonstrating your complete ignorance of my rightness of the subject and your absolute wrongness.

and here’s a random post to prove my point

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Stupid rabbits. Hares are miles better in every way.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

…and furthermore:

loddrik
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

Of course, there’s always…

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s Its getting like a primary school playground round here nowadays.

🙄

RealMan
    Free Member

It’s Its getting like a primary school playground round here nowadays.

😉

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

epicyclo

It usually comes down to 40 random opinions and one fact.

Hohum
    Free Member

Life would be very boring if we thought the same and shared the same opinions!

I reckon that quite often a poster will come away more confused after having read all of the random advice/opinions than before they asked the question.

KT1973
    Free Member

I think this (domesticated breeds of animals) is solid evidence for evolution, and therefore there is no God 😐

16stonepig
    Free Member

Ho hum – Member

I reckon that quite often a poster will come away more confused after having read all of the random advice/opinions than before they asked the question.

****t…

nickf
    Free Member

The answer to every question is 335D.

FACT

DezB
    Free Member

WTF is that supposed to mean?

philconsequence
    Free Member

just like the nazis!!

Three_Fish
    Free Member

335D, apparently.

Hohum
    Free Member

It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Oh well.

bassspine
    Free Member

no, its 335.001D actually

Kahurangi

Binners. How naiive are you? I only had to post a thread about house rabbits or rabbits as pets (yes I used to have one, yes she was a great pet) before some folk ( CFH 👿 ) would suggest sauteed or stewed, mittens or slippers.

Nothing is safe.

nickf
    Free Member

Bass, it’s 335D and nothing else. Unless you bring up the FWD vs RWD debate….in which case the answer is still 335D.

RealMan
    Free Member

Fox beats rabbit.

donsimon
    Free Member

I was in a pet shop some years ago with my Spanish girlfriend, at the back of the store were the rabbits. In her confused yet innocent way she asked me what rabbits were doing in a pet shop. That’s because we keep them as pets, I replied. Oh! She said, we eat them!
    The poor little child who was standing next to her and probably thinking about a cute pet just looked at her wide eyed, then started blubbing when the idea had sunk in!!! 😆

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Dogs should be beating fox, but that’s another argument isn’t it?

don simon – Member
    I was in a pet shop some years ago with my Spanish girlfriend, at the back of the store were the rabbits. In her confused yet innocent way she asked me what rabbits were doing in a pet shop. That’s because we keep them as pets, I replied. Oh! She said, we eat them!
    The poor little child who was standing next to her and probably thinking about a cute pet just looked at her wide eyed, then started blubbing when the idea had sunk in!!!

Reminds me of a school trip to rural germany, and an experience a school friend had; rabbits in hut at back of garden, he got asked in very stilted english by the Frau of the house if he liked rabbit, Andy answered “oh yeah, I like fluffy bunnies me etc”, got back in that evening to a tasty stew. I’ll leave eveyone to draw their own conclusions to this story!

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆 😆

Hohum
    Free Member

^^^^

I get it now.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

It’s Its[s] getting [/s]like a primary school playground around here nowadays.

Hohum
    Free Member

16stonepig – Member
    Ho hum – Member
    ****t…

Pfft!

I love you too, mwaaah!

jahwomble
    Free Member

“wouldn’t dissolve into pedantic childish bickering. Its getting like a primary school playground round here nowadays.”

I assume that someone has already said or will soon, “it’s always like this at this time of year…blah,blah..blah….”

I’m pretty sure it’s worse this year, much more than over the previous five or six years and so much so I don’t even really bother coming on here very much anymore. Well apart from to laugh at Sfb’s delusions of intellectual adequacy, and Stoner’s rabid right rants.

Kevevs
    Free Member

i have to agree with your OP Binners. But you don’t bring no rabbit to my yard, my rabbit is better that yours, If you bring yours, I’ll have to charge.

There is some very interesting stuff on here debated, but there is a lot of over opinionated bickering, people just wanting attention, I know better than you, no, I know better than you. No I know better than you, no… etc. **** off, ride a bike!

I have tried to create some kinda metaphysical microwave popcorn thread, where we can discuss the trials and tribualtions of life. seems like everyone thought it was about popcorn!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Is there a subject you can think of, where the thread…….’ is closed to new replies.