Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Is there a more coma-inducing body part than the Elbow?
  • jekkyl

I’ll get flamed for this no doubt.

I appreciate it is not a ‘bad’ body part and it is an accomplished joint BUT…
    All it does is bend one way through 180 degrees and back again, well boring. What’s your nomination for most boring bodypart?

bodgy
    Free Member

Toenails; utterly pointless and high maintenance.

Cougar

I don’t know, if you bend your elbow and take a close-up photo of it, it is virtually indistinguishable from a bottom. For that reason, I vote it out of Room 101.

How about the appendix? It’s sole purpose in humans is to randomly try to kill us on a whim.

jekkyl

Cougar – Moderator
    I don’t know, if you bend your elbow and take a close-up photo of it, it is virtually indistinguishable from a bottom.

is this how you spend your free time? how are you aware of this and can you prove it? 😮

Simon

I once bent my right elbow back the wrong way and dislocated the joint. That wasn’t boring. Very painful but not boring!

funkmasterp

Mine doesn’t do 180 after breaking it and the pain alone made it interesting. I nominate nipples on men. They just don’t do anything apart from serve as eyes if you choose to draw a face on your torso.

RoterStern
    Free Member

And who was the idiot who decided to name the body part after that crap northern band?????

growinglad
    Free Member

How about the appendix? It’s sole purpose in humans is to randomly try to kill us on a whim.

I heard a documentary the other day where latest research believes the Appendix may be a last line of defense when it comes to Parasites….Or something along those lines, it was windy and I was on my bike so I didn’t hear it very clearly….also I have some really strange dreams….so I might have made that up….but I’m pretty sure it’s along those lines 😉

Either way…don’t be so heavy on the Appendix man.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The appendix harbours the ‘good bacteria’ so that when there some event kills it all, you have something to get it going again, a bit like a seed bank…and no, I don’t mean your sock

DezB
    Free Member

You know that bit of skin under the elbow that has no nerves? You can pinch it really hard and feel nothing.. That’s the bit the band Elbow are named after, I believe.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

I don’t know, if you bend your elbow and take a close-up photo of it, it is virtually indistinguishable from a bottom. For that reason, I vote it out of Room 101.

Aaah! I wondered why people said that you couldn’t tell your arse from your elbow…

Cougar

It’s surprisingly difficult!

sbob
    Free Member
    Cougar

The appendix harbours the ‘good bacteria’ so that when there some event kills it all, you have something to get it going again,

Every day’s a school day, I did not know that.

aracer
    Free Member

Hmm, you’re suggesting a body part which actually has some movement? How about the forearm – that doesn’t bend at all, it just connects two other bits.

avdave2

It’s also the only bit of your body you should ever poke in your ear.

seosamh77
    Free Member

12/14, not too bad! 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Is there a more coma-inducing body part than the Elbow?’ is closed to new replies.