Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Is there a kinesis pro 6 60cm in white or green in stock anywhere
  • Lummox

After ordering from a well known cycle shop popular with wizards it would appear the ‘in stock’ item was actually not and rather than coming in February it looks like April according to upgrade.

I’ve spent literally hours looking for an online shop that has a kinesis pro6 frame in stock, 60cm in white or green.

Thought I’d make a request of help to the stw hive mind.

Should add I’ve discounted ukbikestore and any other that is charging above the standard 460 ish price

Help pwetty pweeeese

Lummox

Bump for the lunchtime crowd

Teetosugars
    Free Member
    ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

You asked the distributor?

Lummox

Asked the distributer, they told me April not February and it would be a cross range rather than the current model.

Saw the black one, but as it’s for commuting I fancied something a bit more eye catching than stealth

Lummox

Update from the web wizard shop and they’ve spoken to the distributer who’ve indicated the frames should be landing end of feb, another month won’t hurt to wait.

Not sure where the April date came from.

Cheers for your help all, patience is a virtue I guess

cloudnine
    Free Member

Have a look at europran retailers?
    As a new pro6 owner and in stw fashion… I’m absolutely, positively happy as a 4 wheeled chicken with mine.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Just putting mine up for sale this week if you want a very lightly used 60cm one in green?

lodger

Breatheasy – sorry for hijack, but I’d be interested in that. Let me know if you decide to sell please.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Will do Lodger – prob giving it a clean this weekend and seeing if the missus notices the shiney new road bike smuggled into the garage yesterday which may force the issue 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Is there a kinesis pro 6 60cm in white or green in stock anywhere’ is closed to new replies.