Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Is there a bus from Bristol IKEA to Cabbots Circus?
  • Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

As per title really

Mrs is going and doesn’t want to drive in to city centre so wnat to leave car at IKEA then bus in, is there a bus and bus route number please,

Going to google myself but going to be late for work so hoping for some quick local knowledge,

and the STW massive

Many thanks

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Eh?

The Cabot Circus Car Park is about 3 mins down the motorway from Ikea and is far more controlled than the hell that is the Ikea car park.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You could walk that in 15-20 mins!
    🙂

Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

Don’t ask me i’d drive but i’m out on t’bike so she want to park at ikea and catch the bus

mrmo
    Free Member

there was a bus from Broadmead to Ikea, but they stopped doing it i think. There is or was a year or so back a bus from the main road outside Tescos (next to Ikea) to the broadmead, Can’t help with the number though.

mrmo
    Free Member

and the bus went through a lovely part of Bristol.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The Cabot Circus Car Park is about 3 mins down the motorway from Ikea and is far more controlled than the hell that is the Ikea car park.

Not that I want to be encouraging people to drive to the city centre, but what KINGTUT says is right. If you’re driving to IKEA, you might as well go on down the M32 to the CC car park. By the time you’re off the roudybout into IKEA, you’ll be parked up in a nice clean, well lit car park – obviously, you’ll pay, but it’s a good car park.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Plus she won’t get stuck in the Ikea traffic on the slip road also there will be no temptation to go to Ikea and purchase some poorly made tat called ‘Ollop’ or such like or a box of 25 really useful things from the Ikea marketplace that will never get used.

ransos
    Free Member

She wants to go to IKEA AND Cabot Circus? For the love of god, why?

Jolsa

The number 5 bus goes from outside the Tesco carpark to the centre – just get off at Broadmead and walk a minute or 2 up to Cabots Circus.

Bristol Streets bus linky

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Is there a bus from Bristol IKEA to Cabbots Circus?’ is closed to new replies.