Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Is the fearmongering getting worse?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

It used to be Reds Under The Beds but now…

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/10/isis-plans-sending-muslims-infected-ebola-america-infect-kill-americans/

Shakes head in disbelief.

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh…..the….irony.

sandwicheater

This is going to ruin my plan of Hug a Muslim Tuesday.

bikebouy
    Free Member

If they send e’bola can we send back anthrax?

Jamie
    Free Member

If they send e’bola can we send back anthrax?

I believe heavy metal is not allowed in the caliphate.

Also, answer my question dagnammit!

MoreCashThanDash

It would certainly be a very effective terrorist strike if they were to succeed.

The purpose of terrorism is to terrorise. They are very good at it.

slowoldman

Infect Americans whilst preventing it spreading in Syria or Iraq? That will be quite a trick if they can do it. Still, they have Allah on their side.

bearnecessities

Hug a Muslim

HAM? Don’t think they’d go for that.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I would have opted for Napalm, but the Americans haven’t a great track record for Humanitarian use.

oldnpastit

That article is total cobblers.

If people actually read that tosh then there’s some virus going around that rots and destroys people’s brains. I’d be a lot more worried about that as it’s clearly endemic.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Do you mean the intelligence services and the media?

DezB
    Free Member

Anyone click on the “source” link?

CHRISTIAN nutters! Who think Robert Powell is JESUS!! 😆

http://shoebat.com/2014/10/01/isis-plans-sending-muslims-infected-ebola-america-infect-kill-americans/

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You have to wonder how far religion has strayed from the original teachings due to man’s corruption.

It appears all of the hostages shown in the beheading videos have some interesting religious links, amongst other things:

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/isis-beheadings-breaking-next-jihadist-victims-links-to-pat-robertson-us-christian-right/

All very odd

konabunny
    Free Member

It appears all of the hostages shown in the beheading videos have some interesting religious links, amongst other things:

So you’re saying ISIS aren’t a bunch of xenophobic bloodthirsty scumbags but actually….

Ahh, **** it, I can’t be bothered.

Cougar

You have to wonder how far religion has strayed from the original teachings due to man’s corruption.

Quite a long way, thank goodness.

WackoAK
    Free Member

original teachings

Whut??

Man made the “teachings” in the first place.

johnners
    Free Member

Wasn’t Muslim terrorists attacking the US with weaponized ebola the plot of one of those interminable Tom Clancy books from about 20 years ago? I hope they don’t manage to wade through that one with the terrorist nuke.

One of the aims of terrorism is to make your enemy oppressive. We’ve certainly got right behind that idea.

mrblobby
    Free Member

That website 😯

Hmm ebola infected terrorists… still be far less effective than the JSOC terrorists the US sends over there.

aa
    Free Member

the fearmongering is real.

recently my employer has sent me for my first aid refresher, fire warden training, disaster management group meeting….

do they know something we don’t??

MoreCashThanDash

aa – your boss has spent too long reading jivehoneys links. 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

If people actually read that tosh then there’s some virus going around that rots and destroys people’s brains.

Eight letters, three syllables, starting with “R”…

konabunny
    Free Member

Did you hear that we are in danger of running out of fearmongers??!? OMG!!!!!!!

GrahamS

> there’s some virus going around that rots and destroys people’s brains.

Red Wines?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Wow! The comments on that site are a bit scary.

Wonder when the US will realise that sending the military may give the wrong impression, sending medics would be a lot better.

brassneck

Wasn’t Muslim terrorists attacking the US with weaponized ebola the plot of one of those interminable Tom Clancy books from about 20 years ago? I hope they don’t manage to wade through that one with the terrorist nuke.

Or the one about crashing a plane into the White House.

Hang on ….

D0NK

Red Wines?

unless you talk funny that’s 2 syllables

regedits?

Did you hear that we are in danger of running out of fearmongers

🙂

chambord
    Free Member

ISIS explained that its members can “synthesize and produce” “Ebola and Corona.”

Always fond of one with a lime in the top when it’s sunny out. Didn’t know I was funding terrorism.

gogg
    Free Member

I heard that Chelsea offered £38 million for Ebola when they knew he was planning to come to the UK.

I’ll get my coat…..

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Or the one about crashing a plane into the White House.

Hang on ….

Did anyone ever manage to explain the flight path of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon?

Also WTC7 was a unique phenomenon, and why was there so much underground heat for weeks after at ground zero?

Bet the 28 classified pages of the 9/11 report make for interesting reading.

prawny

Mr Woppit – Member

Rohypnol? Mmmmmm. Vitamin R.

Northwind

Anyone engaging with jivehoneyjive on 9/11 is getting a boot where they don’t want it, incidentally.

We had a thing on ebola- international university, we’re an “at risk” so it’s not just scaremongering but you still feel pretty weird. We were asked what our plans were in our office if we have an outbreak, I suggested “die?” they said be more productive, I said “probably die?” and really that was about all we’ve got. Stop exchanging bodily fluids.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Also WTC7 was a unique phenomenon, and why was there so much underground heat for weeks after at ground zero?

Was the thermostat damaged in the collapse?

NW – does engaging include baiting? If so I’ll get my box.

CountZero

Northwind – Member
    Anyone engaging with jivehoneyjive on 9/11 is getting a boot where they don’t want it, incidentally.

😆

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Anyone believing the official account is not engaging their brain.

Though I understand that you don’t like that the world is full of some very disturbing truths that are hard to comprehend, denial is not going to solve the problems that are continuing to escalate as a direct result of the bollocks you were fed 13 years ago.

hellwraith
    Free Member

It’s the politicians using the newspapers to spread scare stories as a means of subduing the populace. The politicians did it to justify the invasion of Iraq and oust Saddam from power by spreading scare stories that he’s building an arsenal of nukes to use against us.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Fearmongering? You should’ve tried living in Scotland during the referendum….

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Is the fearmongering getting worse?’ is closed to new replies.