Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Is the C word the most offensive word
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

that is called attention seeking iDave

brakes
    Free Member

I’d rather be called a **** than a Piers Morgan

HermanShake
    Free Member

I like how the word **** has entered our (my) language. As if one can be in the act of ****.

E.g. Dropping a freshly made sandwich…”Jesus **** Christ!”

The absurdity takes the offensive edge off.

Or to call someone a **** little bastard. It’s like the double negative of swearing.

I’ll **** off now 😀

HermanShake
    Free Member

Ah, auto censor. It should read c-word+ing. As in Good Will Hunting.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

He doesn’t like it if you call him CharlesMungus, I’ve discovered

You discovered? Like Columbus discovered America maybe!

hora
    Free Member

Since when has the vocal appreciation of the opposite sex been illegal?

….so surely girl having a middle aged bloke talking to her for 5 mins would have been “better”? 😉 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

They’ve just called last orders at my local too hora 😀
    So there’s this girl I met again today who I really like. Last time I met her was about 2 months ago, previously about a year. Because of her job it will be unlikely that our paths will cross again in the near future. She doesn’t seem completely repulsed by me, but because I’m shy and bashful, I failed to say it would be great to meet you again.
    I could probably find her email address, and email her, that it would be great to meet up next time she’s about, but would that appear weird and desperate (I am slightly weird and desperate if this helps), or should I play it cool and wait another year, and hope that I’ve grown some in the mean time?
    With all your flash grenade experience I’m hoping you can advise.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Northerners swearing and especially using the c-word sound too soft.
    The accents take away the harshness that is needed for swearing to be effective.

To my ears they make the c-word become like the f-word alternative as used in Father Ted and it loses its power.

RealMan
    Free Member
    Cougar

You must know some funny Northerners. It sounds like “can’t” in Southern to me.

scaredypants

WTF did you revive this Hora ?

(and does your vocal appreciation involve the word “c***” ?

FeeFoo
    Free Member

That’s only if it’s said by a Northerner doing a bad Dick Van Dyke cockerney accent!

crankbreaker

Meecrob

derekrides
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

You’re saying it wrong dude, it should sound like ‘Kent’ as in ‘Bench of Kents’

Not cool to rhyme with hunt.

d45yth
    Free Member

Offensive to whom? In general or to say to an individual? Personal comments are far more offensive I find.
    Calling a woman ‘fat’ or ‘ugly’ will offend more than the ‘C’ word. Add two or more of these words together though and you will really sicken them! 😆

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s all about context, surely?

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘Is the C word the most offensive word’ is closed to new replies.