Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Is Revolution Bikes no more?
  • shermer75
    Free Member

Just been looking at tye Edincurgh Bicycle Coop website and I can’t find any- are they now defunct? It’s a shame, I always kinda liked them! 🙂

kcal

I think the whole Revolution brand (bikes, clothing and bits) – their own in-house stuff – is no more, margins were no longer competitive..

joemmo
    Free Member

Don’t know but didn’t see any last time I was there. I’ve worked on a couple of friends Revolution bikes and they always seemed a bit compromised : wobbly wheels and rust prone no-brand parts. Maybe it’s just not profitable. Evans still seem to be shifting the Pinnacle bikes though they are more upmarket

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RustySpanner

Shame.

The luggage was excellent quality.

P20

Yes, the revolution is dead

spyke85
    Free Member

I’d be linking the closure of 2 stores and missing own brand bikes together!

ChrisL

I’ve had a couple of their rucksacks for commuting duties and they are great for that, it’ll be a pity if I can’t get a new one when my current one wears out.

spyke85
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of their rucksacks for commuting duties and they are great for that, it’ll be a pity if I can’t get a new one when my current one wears out

They were made by Vaude

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Is Revolution Bikes no more?’ is closed to new replies.