Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Is my "troll" tag jsutified?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I must admit I like Edukator a lot more lately. The thing about only contributing to personal topics when you have some experience and sympathy, that works. As it does for everyone else too of course.

yunki
    Free Member

Is your mum justified?

Cougar

No, she leans to the right.

I must admit I like Edukator a lot more lately.

I’d concur.

choppersquad
    Free Member

If it was true in the past but not so much now, can’t they just get rid of it?
    Seems a bit petty to me but what do I know?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

No, I thought it was ironic too. Agree with Ernie 😉

duckman

I remember it being harsh,but kind of fair at the time. Not now,but it also makes you a target IMO and should be removed.

Edukator
    Free Member

Thanks for your thoughts, people. 8)

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

You gotta [t]roll with it
    You gotta take your time
    You gotta say what you say
    Don’t let anybody get in your way
    ‘Cause it’s all too much for me to take

dannyh
    Free Member

In true Schrödinger’s cat style, you cannot ask that question without influencing the result. If you weren’t a troll before, you are now.

scaredypants

ernie_lynch – Member
    No. It’s not even funny imo

Ah, it is funny IMO although agreed that you’re way behind some of the leaders in that particular competition’s current standings

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I would like the option of adding troll to posts so we can see serious and not so serious posts.

Besides Edukator, it’s only a forum and not how people are in real life I hope!

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Ha ha! I hadn’t even noticed that’ ‘troll’ tag – now I do! Brilliant! 😆

Can I have ‘muppet’ added to mine please?

slimjim78
    Free Member

Wear the tag with pride.
    I’d be delighted to have a custom tag on here but the mods are to scared to change mine.

Edukator
    Free Member

^^ Any chance of going back to plain “troll”? 🙁

redthunder
    Free Member

Edukator – Reformed Troll

Ha Ha.

Howabout “Troll out on Parole”

jambalaya
    Free Member

I think jumping on the Jambafact bandwagon doesn’t count as reformed

wwaswas

Mark if it was you who changed the tag then chapeau 🙂

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Genius lol

MrOvershoot

^^ Any chance of going back to plain “troll”?

Just think what they would have done with some of your posts on BM John!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah, it is funny IMO

Well humour is a very personal thing. I can’t remember if it was ever funny but if you’re still laughing every time you see it, or the now presumably hilariously funny “Reformed Troll” then that’s great. Having a good laugh is hugely important imo.

zokes
    Free Member

All Mark succeeded in doing with mine was making sure I never bothered re-subscribing. Interesting business philosophy, antagonising people who would give you money….

Cougar

people who would give you money….

Personally, I don’t believe there was a vast danger of you falling into that category.

zokes
    Free Member

Glad to see your moderating skills still include a misguided belief in your psychic ability

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes he does. Mark recently was very clear and honest about how the business model works. STW “sells all posters” irrespective of P or not. So indirectly Zokes gives you money. That’s how it works. Be honest.

From the horse’s mouth – excuse me Mark 😉

You want access to our audience? That’s what we sell. That’s the business we are in.”

Edukator
    Free Member

Quite, we are the click bait.

zokes
    Free Member

And I was actually contemplating re-subscribing and thus handing over money, not just providing content FoC.

chewkw
    Free Member

…I’ve had more bans and e-mail warnings

Edukator
    Free Member

Courriel if you prefer. Some of them are really nicely worded.

Edit: make up your mind what your question is, Chewkw, or at least add “edit” when you edit.

chewkw
    Free Member

Courriel if you prefer. Some of them are really nicely worded.

Edit: make up your mind what your question is, Chewkw, or at least add “edit” when you edit.

I have to edit quickly in case I asked the wrong question without knowing so I better leave it at that.

edit: Too slow as I was going to delete my previous response …

duckman

Zokes is lucky he gets away with still not a customer,there are far more fitting terms that describe him. And coming on STW to tell them he isn’t contributing to their revenue…while actually contributing to their revenue;worst flounce ever…close the door behind you sweetcheeks!

Edukator
    Free Member

close the door behind you sweetcheeks!

So on the basis of that what should your tag be, Duckman? “sweetcheeks” means: “usually a name given by gang-banging jail inmates to tiny inmates made into their bitches”

So how about… . (see mods, I’m self censoring now).

duckman

I didn’t know that actually Educator, you have obviously greater depth of knowledge on that subject. It was something my journeyman used to refer to me when I complained about work etc as an apprentice,he also called me petal,should I have been worried?. However the fact remains that you got the tag,and I have been reminded in the last page that some of your views on different cultures make you a very sick puppy. So speculate away,Mr R.Troll.

Edukator
    Free Member

An accusation of racism accompanied by an insult, Duckman. How about a quote or a link to justify the hate.

Drac

I’d be delighted to have a custom tag on here but the mods are to scared to change mine.

The mods can’t change them.

Zokes I don’t believe ever had any intention of resubscribing given how verbal you were about not doing it.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

To sum up and to answer OP

me me me me me me me me me me
    me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kryton57

I no doubt spend a lot more time on MTBs than most on here, Wally (three hours today) but after years of seeing people getting really angry discussing something as trivial as their bikes on Bike Magic decided not to post in the bike forum on here.

This is the funniest thing becuase – and for the benefit of doubt in the current conversation I won’t post the detail – you were a major instigator in all of that. And as demonstrated above, your evidence based tendencies to promote an argument although have calmed down on here of late, are still prevelant.

Leopards and spots spring to mind, but please prove us wrong, becuase I actually know you to be quite an intelligent chap who probably has a fair bit to add to a discussion if you can contain yourself.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

FeeFoo – Member

To sum up and to answer OP

It isn’t though is it, he is in fact asking to be treated like everyone else. A perfectly reasonable request.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Again +1 with Ernie.

Some “judgemental” views being offered remarkably freely ^, not least from sensitive flowers unafraid to dish it out themselves,

Is this a completion to take the troll tag off Edukator and give him a break?

duckman

An accusation of racism accompanied by an insult, Duckman. How about a quote or a link to justify the hate.

Well since you have already justified your feelings about working in schools with a large number of Muslim pupils, what can I add to that? I had forgotten about all that.

jambalaya
    Free Member

It isn’t though is it, he is in fact asking to be treated like everyone else. A perfectly reasonable request.

We all start out being treated equally but if you get banned for trolling then perhaps thereafter you are treated differently to those who have not been banned ?

@duckman its perfectly reasonable for Edukator to comment on his first hand experience or observations, not all ethnic or religious groups behave equally. If you cannot make such then you are subject to censorship. There is a very great difference between racisism or Islamophobia and commenting on what you can see in front of you. Its not wrong to point out certain ethnic or religious groups do not observe equal rights for homosexuals or women for example and even have the death penalty for acts of “moral outrage” like being gay or a women having an affair. These attitudes exist whether they are in France or elsewhere.

Charlie Ebdo piece on what is effectively censorship How did we end up here ?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Is my "troll" tag jsutified?’ is closed to new replies.