Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Is my neighbour a mentalist?
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

M_F.. if that photo above is really a visualization of you problems I reckon you’ve gotta take it easy dude, or life may overwhelm, cos you’ve got no problems. when I lived in a shared house in Hackney there was a pregnant prostitute that used to sit on the plastic gasbox on the street outside my room, she was obviously having a drug problem, but she was hard as ****, she used to really, really p*** me off, with all her shouting and ranting. I felt sorry for her and EVEN TALKED TO HER. but she wouldn’t go away. I told her to **** off. eventually I put maple syrup on the gas box. I will always remember her cos she showed me there is another terrible side of life out there.

I suggest TALKING TO THE GUY, y’know, It’s like on here but in the real world. Or get over it. Or put maple syrup on his terrible stones.

dave_aber
    Free Member

sow cress seed in the shape of a cock & balls on his grass. Almost un-noticeable when they grow through with their little green leaves. Not so un-noticeable when he mows the lawn and exposes the white stalks. Very effective, and a real bugger to get rid of.

spooky_b329

I like that idea Dave 🙂

Someone mentioned reporting to the police…this could work. We used to have some arrogant neighbours who would double park their pickup and block people in. They would double park on an empty space right outside their house simply because they could be bothered to steer in to the kerb, park at the end of a short track leading to parking for about 10 houses, blocking them all in for the night. When they left a note on their windscreen they started parking there deliberately.

They’ve moved on now, but we still get the community support officer coming round knocking on doors to move double parked cars, even when we’ve parked our small car alongside our van and left plenty of space for large vehicles. Don’t move it, it gets ticketed or towed! And we live in a ‘U’ shaped street so no through traffic.

yunki
    Free Member

bald, fat, tattoos?

Isn’t it more usually very clean cut dissatisfied middle management types of a certain age..?

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Is my neighbour a mentalist?’ is closed to new replies.