Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Is my Exposure Toro being naughty?
  • TubsRacing
    Free Member

I’ve got a mark 7 that has already been back once for repair (circuitry component and Firmware) as the auto reflex setting wasn’t right. Its better but I keep noticing the display inverts in both auto and manual settings, even when riding slowly up hill on road. Also, the auto settings just seem to burn through the run time very quickly; in A6 it dropped about an hour in 10 minutes tonight!

Anone had similar? I think it has to go back AGAIN but just wondered what was normal? Especially interested if anyone else notices the display inverting quite often?

mboy
    Free Member

Yeah I commented on this to Tom from Exposure, my GF’s Toro has done the same. It’s on it’s way back again as it seems to be a fault (like yours already gone back once) with firmware, and it also affects the battery charge. Hers drains itself within a week from a full charge, if left to stand!

Seems to be a fairly isolated case, but you’re not alone, and I have good word it’s now fixed for 2017 models. Not an issue though as the legendary Exposure warranty is cast iron…

TubsRacing
    Free Member

MBoy,thanks for that, it does sound similar as I’ve also noticed the battery go down when stored for a couple of weeks which I did’t think Li-ion was meant to.

Alex

My new Mk9 MAXX-D drains itself in a week as well. Seems okay when riding tho in terms of drain. No issue with the display. I’d best email exposure…

cp

for balance, my £15 ebay job doesn’t do this 😉

TubsRacing
    Free Member

Thanks CP!! That did cross my mind a couple of times! I’m loving the single unit though and the auto is great (in theory at least). Sorry to raise any doubt Alex, to be fair I only noticed the discharge in storage once after a couple of weeks.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

Seems to be a fairly isolated case, but you’re not alone, and I have good word it’s now fixed for 2017 models. Not an issue though as the legendary Exposure warranty is cast iron…

Not meant as a dig but genuinely interested, does the “legendary Exposure warranty” include refunding return P&P every time you have to send it back?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is my Exposure Toro being naughty?’ is closed to new replies.