Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • is my daughter ever going to sleep??
  • brakes
    Free Member

I have a 17 month old boy who was an amazing sleeper (7pm – 7am) until he was about 14 month’s old. Now he regularly wakes up at around 12am, goes back off to sleep and then wants to come into bed with us at around 3-4am at which point he spends the rest of the morning kicking me in the head and head-butting and punching my wife.
    Look out for him on the classifieds shortly.

yunki
    Free Member

I honestly believe that it’s the root of most of societies maladies..

mrblobby
    Free Member

We were quite smug about our boy’s sleeping and thought we had things sorted until he got to about 6 months but then he started teething and the past 12 months have been bloody hard work. About 2 out of 3 nights he now sleeps through, and when he does wake he just wants to get back to sleep, so having read some of the posts here I really can’t complain!

Not looking forward to resetting the clock to zero months when no 2 comes along in Feb and having to do it all over again 🙁

I honestly believe that it’s the root of most of societies maladies..

Irritability, short tempter, bickering… I’m not surprised so may couples seem to break up within the first few years of having kids.

ransos
    Free Member

I do sympathise and I’m not under the misapprehension that her sleep pattern will remain so, but she really does go out like a light.

Mine was like that until about 12 months. Then she decided to scream continuously until we relented and let her into our bed, she then spent the rest of the night repeatedly kicking me in the nuts.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘is my daughter ever going to sleep??’ is closed to new replies.