Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Is Karma really worth it?
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

Ok small rant here…..
    For every thing I do in life which seems to be the right thing to do there seems to be some nobber taking the easy path. The only reward being "Karma"… you know that thing that makes suppose to make you feel rosey inside.

A couple of examples…

1. After a divorce some 5 years ago I I was left with a load of debt which I've been paying off ever since with a massive chunk on a monthly basis. Where as a few colleagues I know have racked up £15k+ on credit cards and loans and then promptly declared themselves bankrupt and had all the debt wiped. 6 months on and they're living on overdrafts and credit cards again enjoying holidays while I'm still struggling to pay it off, honourably.

2. A friend of the misses is a single parent and claims all of the benefits she can for her 3 kids (3 different Fathers who have no contact, Sprem donors for all intense puposes). She lives comfortably of the benefits and has about 4 holidays a year including 4 weeks of the summer in Greece and the Ardeche. We couldn;t afford a holiday this year.

3. Another friend of the misses has her fella living with her, but the waste of space pays her next to nothing so she claims single person occupancy for council tax and relevant child benefits. While he makes a living buying and selling 2nd hand cars of ebay, as well as being on the dole.

People like this really get my back up when then good un's of the world are paying for the free loaders…. What frustrates me more is this Government seems to look after the wasters and offer no reason to do the right thing other than Karma…..
    Is it really worth it??

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

No 3 – I'd shop him. Simple.

dmiller
    Free Member

Would you be happy living their life – IE money and guilt? Wondering when your gonna get caught?

I wouldn't…

GrahamS

The sad thing is that the more people see this happening the more they think "Why am I playing by the rules and getting stuffed while these chancers are living it up?", so then they adopt the same behaviour.

It's the same kind of selfish attitude that lets people justify parking is disabled bays 😈

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Life is to short to worry about that crap. I'd rather money was wasted on benefits than weapons

eckinspain
    Free Member

Life is to short to worry about that crap. I'd rather money was wasted on benefits than weapons

Simon, are you suggesting the alternative to paying their benefits is to shoot them?

hmmm, you might have a point…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Would you be happy living their life – IE money and guilt? Wondering when your gonna get caught?

I wouldn't…

Do you think they worry and have guilt? lol.

Shop 'em.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Simon, are you suggesting the alternative to paying their benefits is to shoot them?

no, I'm suggesting you let people get on with their own lives

zaskar
    Free Member

Report them if it makes you feel better. But the guy can sell 6 cars per yr tax free if the law hasn;t changed etc.

Karma-I hope You don't have any illegal dodgyness either lol.

Life is too busy to look at other peoples lives but benefit theft is taking the pi55 if they are guilty-report then let the investigators check and if they are dodgy then the inspector will scrap or approve their claim.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Yeah I know what you mean the C%%T does need reporting. I let it wash over me most of the time, does make you laugh at what people can get away with though.
    The one on child benefits does my head in though, she cleary trying to get the 4th one in the oven to get more benefits coming in. I use to be able to be nice to the women. Now I just want to hoof in the flaps everytime I see her now!

Olly
    Free Member

does "shop em" mean "point out the illegal aspects to the appropriate authorities"???
    if so;

+1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Is Karma really worth it?’ is closed to new replies.