Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Is it wrong to leave baby in car while you pay for fuel?
  • Karinofnine

Just do a drive-out, no need to leave the baby then 😉

brakes
    Free Member

I know people who, if the baby has fallen asleep on the way home in the car, will leave it there outside the house until it wakes up…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

World is full of uptight arseholes shocker.

RichPenny
    Free Member

My mate left his nipper in the pram outside a shop once, which got him in hot water with his wife. She was only 2 weeks old at the time though! There were 2 sets of prospective parents in the room while this was discussed. 1 father said he’d do the same just not tell his wife. I was the smart one 😉

Anyone who thinks you need to be glued to a child 24/7 is likely to find parenthood much more difficult than it needs to be IMO.

v8ninety

An awful lot of common sense being spouted on this thread. What’s going on? You do know its STW don’t you?

yunki
    Free Member

GrahamS

I know people who, if the baby has fallen asleep on the way home in the car, will leave it there outside the house until it wakes up…

Ours did that on Friday night. Still there as far as I know.
    We left the window open a crack and there is fresh water in the bowl so she’ll be fine.

sc-xc

Is that Beautiful Days yunki? I vaguely recognise it.

If so – I’m looking forward to next years 10th anniversary…

skeetsgb
    Free Member

do you reckon this woman when shen is on her own in the house with her child for example, when she goes the toliet does she take her in the toliet with her !!, or goes into the kitchen to make lunch. as long as the baby is safe its fine, you can still see the car, so tell her to f off, me personally would say something alot worse !!

yunki
    Free Member

It was Beautiful Days.. we left yunki Jr at that sign for 4 whole days and he was still there when we went back.. very frustrating..

We’ve booked time off for BD2012.. 😀

project
    Free Member

But suerely its more of a problem for your 10mmonth old child to toddle accross the forecourt, and then find he is unable to reach the counter to hand over the cash, or woerse still he cant reach the chiop and pin machine, or recognise the numbers.

Dibbs
    Free Member

My parents used to leave me and my two sisters in the car while they went to the pub for a drink (if we where lucky they’d bring us out a bag of crisps), but that was back in the sixties and you where allowed to use common sense bringing up your kids then (my dad was a police sergeant at the time BTW). 🙄

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I just noticed I managed to completely mis-type my last post. nevermind. I reckon Audi will be along in a minute with an in car baby monitor you can hear on your keys for only £600… I bet more babies get left in garages and supermarkets than get stolen from cars…

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Is it wrong to leave baby in car while you pay for fuel?’ is closed to new replies.