Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • is it wrong to…..
  • tomaso
    Free Member

The only motivation I can understand for doing this is jealousy. Is the OP not getting his oats?

wwaswas

Is the OP not getting his oats?

It’s a bit confusing but I think the OP was in the car and the ‘victim’ of this behaviour rather than the perp.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I’ve seen loads of documentaries where people get trapped in the woods after this kind of foolishness and they often get hacked up by mentals or have to cut off an arm or something. What you did was utterly irresponsible.

jimster
    Free Member

Part of me thinks “A good prank to play” in a schoolboyish way, but then why would a FC worker be carrying the key to that particular gate when he’s out on a ride himself, unless he’s commuting home and keeps all the forest gate keys on him as opposed to the office?

Troll IMO 😕 and not a very good one at that. 🙄

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I thought he just closed a padlock.
    I can’t really see the difference between doing that and letting the guys tyres down. Either way you’re leaving him stranded. What a prize tit

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Looks like variant of the Edinburgh defence here to me.

OP used “behind me” in the original post, and didn’t seem upset by what had happened. Either a troll or the OP did lock the gate. Not good either way…

DickBarton

Is the OP not getting his oats?

I’m definitely not getting mine but even I wouldn’t be as ‘funny’ as to lock a couple getting it on in a forest…although I don’t carry a Forestry key around with me so couldn’t lock it anyway (might explain my lack of action!)…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

You mean he actually works for the FC as well? Thos just gets worse and worse.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘is it wrong to…..’ is closed to new replies.