Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Is it worth getting my Rev’s PUSHed?
  • sandwicheater

They are in need of a service/repair.

I am about to send them to TF Tuned and a friend suggested it. 2011 dual air 130/150. I’m in two minds if it’s worth the extra cash and would love some feedback on what you’ve found after a PUSH? Also, if it makes such a big difference, why don’t RS fit the relevant gubbins from the start?

LoCo
    Free Member

The dual flow rebound assm. fitting to the Revs is pretty good and can be custom tuned TBH, some team riders have older pushed RS forks and custom RS dual flow rebound units and reckon they are better.

messiah
    Free Member

Is there a problem you want the Push to fix or is it upgradeitus?

It all depends what YOU want from the fork. I ended up getting some Pike’s Pushed after talking to TFT about the problems I was having, and it certainly improved the performance on repeated hits which was the problem… but they were not a patch on either the the Black Box Rev’s or Fox 36 which I’ve since used.

z1ppy

(fit)The dual flow rebound assm

+1 my BB Rev’s are very good.

LoCo
    Free Member

The dual flow reb. assm. fits in most of the 32mm RS forks and reduces packing down alot, agin it can be tuned to improve other areas of fork performance as well.

Mugboo

I’ve fitted it (supplied by Loco) and I’m happy with it in my Pikes 🙂

Which reminds me Si, I still owe you!!

continuity
    Free Member

I bought a pair of secondhand stanchion raped rev teams and took the BB moco and BB rebound assbly, put some new o-rings on it and stuck it in my sektors. A quick applique of REV WC decals and boom, we have liftoff.

Then the sektor shit back into the rev chassis and sold on pinkbike for £50 more than I paid.

SNAP.

sandwicheater

Hmmm, perhaps it is upgradeitus. I just happen to have the money but perhaps just a good service will see them right. I’ve just never got on with them and miss my old Fox Talas.

Find on long dissents they start to firm up and having to pump them up at the start of every ride. Think I’ll save my money and just get them serviced.

unklehomered
    Free Member

and it certainly improved the performance on repeated hits which was the problem..

This, I think will do the same for Revs. I did notice a big difference on my pikes and steep down repeated hits. Didn’t know Loco sold though, well worth knowing, other pikes could do with it.

Gotama
    Free Member

In which case just send them to Loco as he’s cheaper than TF and just as good if not better. 😉

sandwicheater

Good call on the Loco front, cheers

unklehomered
    Free Member

Loco right back on my email, I’d skim read the thread and not grasped the details, they sell the dual flow assembly not push, but tbh dual flow probably better as per his post above (now i actually read it properly) :oops:.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Is it worth getting my Rev’s PUSHed?’ is closed to new replies.