Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Is it us? (Cat phaq u question)
  • m1kea
    Free Member

We got a kitten last month and her litter tray is in the corner of the kitchen.

She’s good at using it but for such a small animal she’s very good at curling out some right stinkers 😆

Now I can cope with cleaning duties but she now seems to time such err evacuations to when we’re preparing food, which isn’t quite so appreciated. 😀

Is this her just being a cat or have we wronged some cat god somewhere?

mrjmt
    Free Member

Just her being a cat.

Get a litter tray with a lid and filter, much better.

And a mat thing to go outside the door of it to try to stop the litter spreading around the house.

She’ll start using your neighbours garden soon enough. 8)

peterfile
    Free Member

I remember when i was a student and one of the girls I lived with bought a kitten.

To this day I have never smelled anything as bad as that little cat! We’d be sitting in the lounge and the smell would waft through and I would honestly run for the door. Truly awful! 🙂

I think it must be kitten food because they started smelling better when he started eating proper cat food.

zippykona

Good , hope it smelt as bad as all the shit I’ve just had to clear off my lawn from my neighbour’s cats.

john_drummer
    Free Member

if it’s on the lawn it’s more likely the neighbours’ dogs.

or the neighbours themselves 😯

zippykona

John, bearing in mind one of the **** shit in my car I am well acquainted with what cat shit looks like.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

..further proof that rabbits are the way forward.

shifter
    Free Member

Oh let’s not trot out the cats don’t shit on grass myth again.

m1kea
    Free Member

Do I detect a wee possibility that zippykona isn’t a cat lover? 😉

A couple of our garden borders get used by local cats but I just fork it over as extra compost.

We did originally look at the enclosed litter trays but I red carded them on the basis that if the cat didn’t use it to begin with, we’d have to get a conventional one.

zippykona

gofasterstripes – Member
    ..further proof that rabbits are the way forward.

POSTED 10 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I heartily agree.

apj
    Free Member

Saw this at the gadget show a couple of years ago:
    http://www.catgenie.co.uk/

Although for the truly ambitious you have to go with a litter kwitter:

Home

chewkw
    Free Member

I love cats only when they know where to shite. :mrgreen:

Rubber_Buccaneer

You have a place indoors for the cat to take a dump and that place is the kitchen? Where you store and prepare food? Do you all sit on commodes around the dining table so you can join in with the cat?

neilwheel
    Free Member

Is it next to the kittens food and water bowls?

scandal42
    Free Member

I love cats, I particularly love how they can shit in one of those litter trays with a roof and then turn around and walk in it, I then really love how it can be walked around the house.

Lovely stuff.

m1kea
    Free Member

Rubber_Buccaneer – Member

You have a place indoors for the cat to take a dump and that place is the kitchen? Where you store and prepare food? Do you all sit on commodes around the dining table so you can join in with the cat?

Well some of us don’t have big gaffs and we don’t have a choice.

However your post reminded me of some submissions on http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com, including these gems

john_drummer
    Free Member

the Romans used to have their toilet & kitchen in the same room. only one water supply required

botanybay
    Free Member

^London living for you^

neilwheel
    Free Member

the Romans used to have their toilet & kitchen in the same room. only one water supply required

Didn’t they eat cats too?

neilwheel
    Free Member

If you are keeping its food and litter tray next to each other you are teaching it to associate feeding with crapping. Also if you feed it when you eat then you are also encouraging it to evacuate to make more space.

m1kea
    Free Member

neilwheel

If you are keeping its food and litter tray next to each other you are teaching it to associate feeding with crapping. Also if you feed it when you eat then you are also encouraging it to evacuate to make more space.

Err where did I say that we were doing any of the above? 🙄

Anyway, let’s move on.

highlandman
    Free Member

Moving on…
    I’ve got some great recipes for rabbit. Am sure they could be adapted for cat- sometimes known ‘abroad’ by the term “lapin sans tete”.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Mog off, is the phrase I believe!

toby1

Cats do s**t on the grass – admittedly it is mossy grass, but if I catch the little f**ker I’ll be making a new cat shaped decoration with it.

I really do like animals – just not ones that use my garden as a bog.

neilwheel
    Free Member

Err where did I say that we were doing any of the above?

🙄

I asked you above but you could not be bothered to answer. 🙄

I have seen it happen before with other cat lovers, so just wanted to share, for the cats sake, not yours. 🙄

zippykona

Do I detect a wee possibility that zippykona isn’t a cat lover?

core

Cat’s should never have been domesticated, filthy horrible nasty bloody things. Move the bugger outside.

neilwheel
    Free Member

I’ve got some great recipes for rabbit. Am sure they could be adapted for cat- sometimes known ‘abroad’ by the term “lapin sans tete”.

Have a search for “roof rabbit” recipes.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Best thread of the week!

ste_t
    Free Member

You should be more concerned about the point in time where you have to make the choice.

Close your bedroom door at night and have it rip up the carpet outside the door, or leave the door open and wake up to it attacking your feet.

I got custody of him when I split up with the missus. He’s having the snip next week so hopefully that calms him down before I end up barbequing the little bastard.

zippykona

…and my ex’s cat sniffed my bum while replicating reproduction.
    That definitely puts you off your stroke.

rOcKeTdOg

zippykona – Member
    …and my ex’s cat sniffed my bum while replicating reproduction.
    That definitely puts you off your stroke.

An ex GF’s dog licked my balls whilst we were having “adult relations” on her parents stairs….Not entirely unpleasant sensation I must admit

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Is it us? (Cat phaq u question)’ is closed to new replies.