Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Is it un-ethical to pull out of house sale?
  • cruzcampo
    Free Member

View other house first. If 100% put offer in. Youd need sectioning to go with a 90% house!!!!

mudshark
    Free Member

They’d just xxxxed the whole thing off and gone on holiday

They had completed it sounds like, or at least exchanged. Must have cost them a lot to sort that all out?

bigblackshed

Only 24 or so hours after an offer, yes, withdraw it. Nobody has spent any money yet. The seller may be disappointed, but they haven’t lost anything yet, except an offer that may or may not have turned in to a sale.

Don’t worry about the estate agent, they are akin to the scum on the dog turd on a tramps boot.

Boot on the other foot, seller excepts an offer, buyer starts the process, searches, solicitors etc. costing the buyer, about to sign contracts, seller dicides to take the house off the market. Buyer £1000 out of pocket. 3 months later the house is back on the market. She would have been happy to wait.

Happened to my SiL. I did offer the use of my Bombers and my full bladder.

johndoh
    Free Member

Youd need sectioning to go with a 90% house!!!!

Depends why it is ‘90%’.

We bought a house that is probably 80% – too modern for us but it had absolutely everything else we wanted (4 beds, two bathrooms + downstairs loo, large and fully enclosed garden, double garage, end of cul-de-sac, quiet area, close to preferred primary school etc etc). It would have cost us another 50% to get all that in a lovely old stone-built character house so we compromised.

weeksy

You’d be amazed just how disappointing it is for the seller 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Is it un-ethical to pull out of house sale?’ is closed to new replies.