Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is it too soon to start a "what on earth shall I get for Valentines day" thread?
  • fadda

Well, is it…?

tails
    Free Member

flowers from market or florist. Unless she has hayfever, then tell her to swing for it.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

No, allows for early (cheap) internet order to be collected from the post office on Saturday morning, whilst out for nice stuff for brekky, crumpets or something.
    Prior Planning Prevents getting your arse kicked I think is the phrase?
    🙂

EDIT-cheap postage obviously! (you never know who is looking…)

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Commercial clap trap. Refuse to celebrate it unless your SO is of a religious bent and a big fan of the Saint Valentine story/myth/fairytail (delete as appropriate).

tankslapper
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member

Commercial clap trap. Refuse to celebrate it unless your SO is of a religious bent and a big fan of the Saint Valentine story/myth/fairytail (delete as appropriate).

Get you! 😆

tails – Member
    ….or florist.

Only if the florist is a looker mind…. 😉

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I should have added, I'm not really the best person to be giving romantic advice, so take my comments with the pinch of salt they deserve! 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

flowers and chocolates
    just not the ones from the layby on the A19
    women aren't that complicated

ctznsmith
    Free Member

You see I was thinking only flowers (under duress as it's a hallmark holiday) but then last night she mention she was going to get me something cheap but bike related… 😯

She'll be wanting to go out for a meal next. 😉

Travis

I don't need to wait for one day a year to tell my wife how much I love her and buy her something. It is one day, that I refuse to take part in.
    Commercial crap that it is

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is it too soon to start a "what on earth shall I get for Valentines day" thread?’ is closed to new replies.