• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Joe.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Is it too early to start speculating about the conditions for the Strathpuffer?
  • rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Personally, I’m sure they’ll have all the trails clear by then.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

They did us all proud last year!
    I hope they don’t have to put in as much graft this year…however another white ‘Puffer like last year would be fantastic. 😀

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Yes it’s too early. It could all thaw again in a couple of days. Then fall again. Then thaw again. Etc. I like our unpredictable weather.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Yes its too early but it will probably be dictated to by the white stuff…….. 😥

epicyclo

It was like this 3 days ago

trail_rat
    Free Member

good excuse to break out the larry/endo i hope !

would be epic

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Dont worry, if its like last year i’ll waste spend my christmas holidays digging out a course for you again with mates.

epicyclo

All we need is to get the vandals with the quad bike and the trike to do a round of the course.

I was out following the trike tracks today – it does a better job than frenzied trail fairies with a spade… 🙂

Alek
    Free Member

Was planning an outing tomorrow. Is it worth trying? I’m having withdrawl symptoms 😀

cullen-bay
    Free Member

If you do pop into the shop there might be tea in it for you?

Joe

Brrrrr…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Is it too early to start speculating about the conditions for the Strathpuffer?’ is closed to new replies.