• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by benp1.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Is it too early for a winter lights thread?
  • pcosmic
    Free Member

😉

cookeaa

Yes…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

September 1st at the very least.

jekkyl

The solstice is still 20 days away.

tenfoot

Is it too early, or too late? I can’t decide.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Winter here, will be the exposures as usual – no need to replace though

jruk
    Free Member

MTB batteries. No need to spend more and way more reliable / better value for money than the super cheap stuff.

Rubber_Buccaneer

It still gets dark just later in the evening.

Exposure for me. My few year old Maxx-D had started to have a mildly annoying (but not enough for me to have done anything about it) fault where it would flash rapidly when I first turned it on. Mentioned it to the guys on the Exposure stand at QECP after the race and they whisked it away to be returned fixed before the end of the week. Great lights with great backup

zippykona

I shall buy some incredibly bright , cheap lights that I don’t need and then lash it to a home made bracket which I will proudly post on here and everyone will hate.

pipiom
    Free Member

MTB for me as well

Great service,/back up, great lights

craig24
    Free Member

MTB Batteries for me this year also. The Lumenator17 & Lumen800 Combo.

benp1

My evening rides ALWAYS needs lights, it’s a question of whether its for the whole ride or the second half

Went out last night, we did around half without lights and the rest with (we go out after kids bedtime)

Forgot to charge my main bar light so had an Exposure Diablo on my bars and an Exposure Joystick on my lid, worked great! Would normally be Diablo on my lid and floody Nitefighter BT40s on my bars

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Is it too early for a winter lights thread?’ is closed to new replies.