Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Is it that unreasonable to put dirty clothes in a washer?!!
  • Washing machines are disposable items to me – they do a job and when they are knackered they either get fixed or replaced. If the dirt doesn’t kill them, they usually find their own way to die.

mamadirt
    Free Member

I don’t understand the question 😕

coffeeking
    Free Member

Coffeeking, you’ve got one in a million. Cherish her and don’t let her find out about the other sh*t you do.

😀 I know. But it is partly down to expectation I think, though she is technically minded, if I said I wasn’t going to fix it she’d find a way lol.

mudshark
    Free Member

The state of some of my baby son’s clothes that go in the machine are a lot worse than mine with a bit of mud. Never thought that washing machines can only copy with mildly dirty clothes.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Does she wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher ? have witnessed this often despite having never done itmmy self with the parents ones ….. They have never had a failure in 20 years of dishwashers only 1 washing machine failure despite me bringing home most of any course i rode 🙂 and it was an 8 mm spanner ( and easily identifiable as 1 of mine due to brand so what a bollocking i got ! )

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Is it that unreasonable to put dirty clothes in a washer?!!’ is closed to new replies.