Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Is it really that hard to get dressed in the morning?
  • Woody
    Free Member

To put this in perspective, I have it on good authority (from an ex-inhabitant of the area) that people who have dressed and are going out to work, are jeered on a regular basis by the pyjama brigade …………broken Britain ??

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

aracer
    Free Member

we have the prostitute

Does she* drop the kids at school dressed for work?

* I appreciate I’m making a big assumption here

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

people who have dressed and are going out to work, are jeered on a regular basis by the pyjama brigade

And quite right too. Not only are they letting the side down, but they are probably waking up sensible folk with their early morning shenanigans ……. starting cars ups, slamming garden gates, etc.

Mugs like that should sod-off to the leafy suburbs where that sort of nonsense might be more appreciated.

binners

However I do find it disturbing sometimes when I notice women without bras while out and about

Well MrsGrips…. that depends entirely on the quality of the unrestrained norks beneath. There’s only one word that needs to be applied in such circumstances. That word is ‘perky’:D

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Is it really that hard to get dressed in the morning?’ is closed to new replies.