Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Is it possible to record and save bt streamed sport to my ipad to watch again?
  • rockhopper70

Hi
    My dad has been admitted to hospital and he loves moto gp.
    I would love for him to be able to watch this and wonder if it is somehow possible.
    I have a bt account and can watch it live on my ipad. However, the hospital won’t have wifi so can I somehow burn a copy to the ipad that I can take in for him?
    Thanks.

rockhopper70

Or an android tablet…currently working on a set up using the ipad video to record the android screen…

thehustler
    Free Member

tether mobile to tablet?

jkomo

Film it on your iPhone.
    Sorted

Markie
    Free Member

Possibly this (as seen on and remembered from another forum, but I have no personal experience)…

http://tom-tech.com/iplayer_automator/iPlayer_Automator/Get_iPlayer_Automator.html

jambalaya
    Free Member

What computer (Mac v PC) do you have, probably a piece of software available to record the BT stream window. If you can do that then convert to Apple friendly format if required (mp4 or m4v) and put it onto iPad via iTunes.

rockhopper70

I’m afraid I did this in the old fashioned way in the end. Suspended the ipad across a clothes airer and placed the daughters nook hd under it. Streamed the race on the nook and recorded it on the ipad video.
    That and telling the kids to be quiet seems to have been successful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to record and save bt streamed sport to my ipad to watch again?’ is closed to new replies.