Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Is it possible to have a sensible thread about wheel size?
  • GEDA
    Free Member

Hmm. Forgot I started this thread. It was a sunny day so I went out riding in the woods instead, (On my old Dialled Bikes Alpine) Sorry for killing kittens and the spelling mistakes. Actually I don’t really like cats so not too sorry about the kittens. Must start more wheel size thread to kill more kittens.

Suppose it is a bit like the crap old skis I bought. One woman asked what type they were to her partner and he said they were crap old ones (Pointy tips instead of the round ones they have now.) Anyway they were rubbish on their slightly newer ones and I was slightly less crap on my slighter older skis.

Well at least we can hope that when things die down there will be more choice not less.

singlespeedstu

Just face facts. Whatever wheel size you happen to be on at any given time you’re a **** in someones eyes.

tenfoot

I have a 650b hardtail and a 26″ full suspension bike.

I can’t feel the difference between the 2 wheel sizes, but then one bike has 100 mm travel and the other 140mm.

I’m not going to be replacing the 26″ anytime soon though. I like riding it too much to change it, whatever wheel size fashion dictates.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to have a sensible thread about wheel size?’ is closed to new replies.